The last photo of Michael Jackson

nothing new, remember when the new york news papers printed the corpse of eric clapton's 4 year old?

anything to sell papers. douche bags!

Oh I bet this photo was taken by a person that works in rescue. Wonder... if he/she got a pretty penny for the photo.

Exactly. It is not even a last photo of his dead body. It is a photo taken while he was receiving medical care to resusitate him. He is being ventilated by a paramedic at the time. Publishing, or even taking this photo, for that matter, is nothing more than a sign of greed and insensitivity.

It was reported that MJ had no pulse and was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his house. So, from all indication, they could be very well trying to resuscitate a dead person in that ambulance. Hence, a dead body. Massaging the heart and ventilating an already dead person doesn't make victim a live one until the heart is able to beat on its own and the rescuscitated person starts breathing on his/her own sans life support. In MJ's case, that never happened as far as I can tell.

What else do we expect from the tabloids?

I certainly don't expect restraint or respect from the tabloids, and am beginning to see that it can't be expected from many others as well.:cool2:

It was reported that MJ had no pulse and was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his house. So, from all indication, they could be very well trying to resuscitate a dead person in that ambulance. Hence, a dead body. Massaging the heart and ventilating an already dead person doesn't make victim a live one until the heart is able to beat on its own and the rescuscitated person starts breathing on his/her own sans life support. In MJ's case, that never happened as far as I can tell.

Extremely poor attempt at justification.

I am surprise if anyone doesn't remember what was WORST SICK pic of Chris Farley in Hotel on floor.

Extremely poor attempt at justification.

Unless you can undoubtedly prove that he was alive in that photo then you'd have a case. However, in this instance, from all indication in the news and reports we've read so far MJ was already dead when paramedics arrive. If so, then he was certainly dead in the ambulance photo. And he was reported DOA .

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.
Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com

The paramedics were dispatched to the Jackson residents. Upon arrival Michael had no pulse and was not breathing. The attempts to revive Michael failed.

He was pronounced dead at the Los Angeles hospital.
Michael Jackson iconic pop star dies at age 50

Dead at home. Dead at hospital. In between while in the ambulance, most likely a dead MJ in the photo. Therefore, a dead body they were fruitlessly working on in the effort to revive him. They obviously failed only because they were too late.

Yet, according to your logic, Jill, you're saying that he was alive when that photo was taken. Fine. :cool2: An extremely poor conclusion based on basically nothing. Otherwise, link please!! :cool2:

Unless I misunderstood, I think Jillio was referring to justification for the photo being taken at all. Not whether he was dead or alive when it was taken.

Unless you can undoubtedly prove that he was alive in that photo then you'd have a case. However, in this instance, from all indication in the news and reports we've read so far MJ was already dead when paramedics arrive. If so, then he was certainly dead in the ambulance photo. And he was reported DOA .

Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com

Michael Jackson iconic pop star dies at age 50

Dead at home. Dead at hospital. In between while in the ambulance, most likely a dead MJ in the photo. Therefore, a dead body they were fruitlessly working on in the effort to revive him. They obviously failed only because they were too late.

Yet, according to your logic, Jill, you're saying that he was alive when that photo was taken. Fine. :cool2: An extremely poor conclusion based on basically nothing. Otherwise, link please!! :cool2:

I truly don't expect you to comprehend the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with whether he was dead or alive at the moment the photo was snapped. At least you are consistent in your insensitivity and tunnel vision.

Extremely disappointing. They should be sued for showing lack of respect to the dead.

I can't imagine what his sister Janet Jackson's feeling right now. It's still sad.

I truly don't expect you to comprehend the fact that it has absolutely nothing to do with whether he was dead or alive at the moment the photo was snapped. At least you are consistent in your insensitivity and tunnel vision.

Next time, use the quick reply and not the quote button. You made a comment after my quote as if you were replying to my comment about whether MJ was dead in the ambulance or not, and your comment did look a bit weird and out of place. The usual protocol when responding to another comment is to hit the quote button. Otherwise just use the quick reply button. It's not hard to find it. It's the 3rd button on the right.

Whether a photographer had any justification or not to take a picture of a dead superstar is open for discussion.

Well now I notice there is a quick reply in addition to just scrolling down to quick reply.

:hmm: I think it takes longer.

Regardless of the photo taken. It shows lack of respect of privacy in an event of an Medical situation. I feel it falls in the catagory of the HIPPA Law.

The Paparazzi and Media needs to know when to back off.

Next time, use the quick reply and not the quote button. You made a comment after my quote as if you were replying to my comment about whether MJ was dead in the ambulance or not, and your comment did look a bit weird and out of place. The usual protocol when responding to another comment is to hit the quote button. Otherwise just use the quick reply button. It's not hard to find it. It's the 3rd button on the right.

Whether a photographer had any justification or not to take a picture of a dead superstar is open for discussion.

Please don't presume that it is your duty to tell me how or what to post. Your overblown sense of self importance is showing again.

Yes, it is open for discussion. The overwhelming majority agree that it was in bad taste, insensitive, and self serving. (Sound familiar?)

Try discussing it.

Back