the lady at the laundromat

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
While I was in laundromat to wash my clothes and the lady was talking to me so I use my lecture (sp) to told her that I am deaf cant hear then she keep talking to me then I told her I am deaf , she still talk to me as I told her that I am deaf till she still talking to me so I use expression in big time that I said to her I AM DEAF!!! then she got jumpy and said Oh, I am sorry and walk away from me lol oh boy!!!! lol

I told her 3 times as I said I am deaf till in final 4th I AM DEAF!! as she read my lip very clear to said I AM DEAF!!!! lol :lol:

Wear a shirt saying " if you think i'm igrone you and this, i'm just only deaf, duh!" LOL

SherryCherish said:
Wear a shirt saying " if you think i'm igrone you and this, i'm just only deaf, duh!" LOL

Nods .. I wish I have one so can show to her lol

write a big fat words on your shirt saying I'm deaf, and I can ignore you!

DeafMonkey said:
yeahhh I will do that next time when I go to lundromat lol :rofl:

hahaha if that same woman comes talking to you....time to show your bold shirt and she will shut up and walk away...oops :whistle:

sequoias said:
hahaha if that same woman comes talking to you....time to show your bold shirt and she will shut up and walk away...oops :whistle:

oh yeah!!.. it is really big time first time for me to tell her I AM DEAF!!! and she got jumpy and walk away .. sound like she got scare by me lol

ahhh I see....sometimes hearing people can be stubborn talking and I repeat "I'm deaf!" a few times and they say oh, I'm sorry and walk away. I was like thinking (wtf?) They don't seem want to write on a paper or something.

sequoias said:
ahhh I see....sometimes hearing people can be stubborn talking and I repeat "I'm deaf!" a few times and they say oh, I'm sorry and walk away. I was like thinking (wtf?) They don't seem want to write on a paper or something.

yeah that is true .. few time other ppl was trying to talk to me so I told them sorry I m deaf cant hear so I told them write down on paper and they wont and keep talk to me so i go ahead to said nods nods and walk away that it .. at my school one guy asked me if i can read lipread so i told him not really and he talk to me too fast so i told him write it down on paper and he keep talk to me so i said nods nods at him and walk away geez at him lol .. my ex bf that he dont understand why ppl talk to me instead of him lol

oh yeah at the macdonald as i told him write on paper please and he keep dont know what I am said " write down" he said to me " i am sorry I dont understand what you said " oh man!!! simple!! i said write down on paper make me turn me off and grab my ex bf to explianed to him finally got write down on paper .. till last week i went macdonald he knew i am deaf and bring me paper and pen right away lol :lol:

Next time, you punch her in the face constantly for not pay attention what you say.

Oh yeah, I've asked a clerk for pen and paper when I couldnt understand what clerk said. The clerk would be confused, get pen and paper to give it to me. I gestured that the clerk write down what he/she said to me. Still not understand what I was trying to tell her/him. So I had to write down "I am deaf, please write down what you said to me." :dizzy:

yea that happens to me sometimes.

ppl misunderstand when they hear "DEAF" that sounds like "death".

i hate that when hearing ppl look down or look around as they hear me talking. sometimes i pause talking til they look at my face then i continue talking. it is like they are my remote. *beep* on *beep* off... lol

eternity said:
Next time, you punch her in the face constantly for not pay attention what you say.

Nah I would not punch in her face I would get in charge and trouble by the police. :lol:

Rarely... Yes people are quite igorant what r u saying...

*rolls*

errr.. excuse me, Hello I'm sorry I'm Deaf.. Stunned surprised, slow thinking then say Oh I'm sorry, you're Deaf... blah blah... give me a break...
doesn't need pity me..

fei ku said:
who is a idiot??

the lady that she dont understand and keep talking to me as I told her 3 times that I am deaf till at the final 4th that I said I AM DEAF!!! then she got jumpy and said Oh I am sorry and walk away from me that is what racheleggert said.

HA HA! Thanks for the laugh! That was too funny...but HEY! It does happened to me...I kept saying I cannot HEAR or say DEAF. Hello! Can you read my lip!?! (to hearing) hee

Yea that has happened to me sometimes too. When I got fed up after repeating that I am deaf I would speak up louder "I am deaf" and that would scare the person away :lol:

:giggle:

It remind me. Its really Hiliarious!!! My best friend, he was trying to make a date with someone, and he had to something to tell him before to meet each other. He typed DEAD! and, when i saw it, I was LAUGHED so hardddddddd, and my best friend was saw me and laughed and laughed on the floor big time. We couldn't stop laugh, and his date been puzzled and reply so long and wait for his reply back. And, he finally said sorrrrrrry, i meant D E A F! LOL

Back