The L-Word Tv series on Showtime

Vamwolf

Reaction score
Have you watch the new show called The L Word on Showtime which first aired recently on Sunday at Showtime channel. I love this show it is great which very open just same as Queer as Folk but this one is best so check on your tv guide on Showtime , The L Word tv series and enjoy it. If you saw it and tell me what do you think of this show.

http://www.thelwordonline.com

Attachments

• lword.jpg
    lword.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 32
hey i havent watch this but i heard from my friend told me... hey did u copy the tape??? let me know

I did not chance to watch that show or missed at NOVAKS bars (lesbian bar) has shows on sunday nights. I got few lesbians shoes in my emails that post about it. Some say good movie and disappoints about their point of view in the movie. Some say fair alike. I cant image their pictures til we watch it one day...

L-word

Grrrr...I wanna cable!!! I wanna cable!!! However, my parents wont set up cable at all...I have to wait til I move out!!! *WAH!!!!* :tears:

DD

DreamDeaf said:
Grrrr...I wanna cable!!! I wanna cable!!! However, my parents wont set up cable at all...I have to wait til I move out!!! *WAH!!!!* :tears:

DD
What's stopping you? Move out! :wave:

ive not seen the movie either MizzDeaf -- so u arent alone -- one day we will get to watch it :D

DreamDeaf mommy -- u will get the chance to watch it -- maybe with us "kids" qq :lol:

I have not seen the show since I am in SF having a basic cable system. My parents have cable now including HBOs and different other movies. Oh, well.. someday I will live on my own, then I will get better cable. Winks.

Back