Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't own/use a Kindle

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

DeafBadger

Ad Astra Per Aspera
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought a Kindle 4 about a month and a half ago and I love it. I haven't actually bought any books for it yet. What I wanted to do was load my documents found online and read it on a portable device. There's a lot of free books on the Internet.

Anyone else have a Kindle? How do you like it?

Yes, I have one, and I did like the ability to have everything large print, but my husband uses it now.

I have a Samsung GalaxyTab2 and I have all the bookstores on it, can enlarge everything, play games, etc. It's a great all in one thing, and I think the ones that are only bookreaders, are already kind of obsolete.

Cool. :)

What I like about the bookreader-only device is that it is the only thing I can do on it. The combo-function devices are too distracting. The Kindle 4 does one thing really well, and that's what I wanted.

I like how light and portable it is. I can take it anywhere in my back pocket and read it anywhere, in any lighting conditions. It's great. :)

Not interested to buy Kindle.

I wanted one. I have one in my iPhone but I want a tablet itself. Don't know whether I want A Kindle or Nook. Which one is better?

I haven't used the Nook, but I like the Kindle 4 because it is very light. I can hold it with my thumb and index finger. I can also plug it into my computer and load pdf's, e-books, documents directly, instead of going through Amazon website.

Just depends on what you're looking for.

I have Kobo e-reader from chapters/indigo and I LOVE it! I also have an iPad but I find reading is much easier on the kobo...couldn't be any happier with it:)

I have 2 ;) a kindle and a kindle fire.

Nice.. I was wondering if I should have gotten the Kindle Fire, but I wanted to read my e-books anywhere, including in the sun. Looks like a really nice device, though.

Back