The Hybrid?

I have looked into the hybrid for myself but since I have no hearing left in the ear I'm getting implanted it's not the right pick for me.

I don't think you have to worry so much. With our crappy income restrictive insurance companies governed healthcare system. CIs still cost Fifty G's an earl. Out side of the deaf world very few people sign. I guess you have no interest in communicating with the evil hearies at all.

I don't think you have to worry so much. With our crappy income restrictive insurance companies governed healthcare system. CIs still cost Fifty G's an earl. Out side of the deaf world very few people sign. I guess you have no interest in communicating with the evil hearies at all.

so will you wont answer my question?
you post a propaganda vid,
perhaps you expected only fellow cultists to post? ,
being hit with hard questions is always difficult for any true believer of any stripe to sincerely discuss.

I like the technology behind the CI. I am a techie, I have said the technology is elegant as well a the software behind it. As far as ALS going away I don't see it. You make it sound like the doctors are the real life embodiment of the Borg (You will be assimilated). It is just an option.

if

I like the technology behind the CI. I am a techie, I have said the technology is elegant as well a the software behind it. As far as ALS going away I don't see it. You make it sound like the doctors are the real life embodiment of the Borg (You will be assimilated). It is just an option.

if

thats not the question i asked you.
and i accept your silence as your tacit support for the very practices they do.
i can post numbers here for you that demonstrate whats occurring with ASL, but i know your not sincere, as you wont even answer simple questions, ie a true believer
fine.
how much ASL do you see? how much of ASL and its users do you know? why do you believe you even have the experience to dismiss what an actual community is stating is occurring to themselves?

when by your own admission your not part of that community?
its like whites in Canada dismissing what actual natives from actual reserves are actually stating on whats actually occurring on those actual reserves..most whites they know whats going on, on those native reserves, the actual native living there have no clue..
i see.

you claim to be a teacher, do you think its wise to dismiss a cultures own statements, about what is occurring to themselves?
do you think its wise to dismiss the very statements of the very mulit-national combines system that is CI/AO/AVT/LSL?
do you think its wise to dismiss the very statements of those on this very forum who have experienced the very practices you are here dismissing?

I thought we'd seen the last of this shill for the CI industry a few years back......
Is this a reintroduction of an existing product? Honestly we don't need MORE technology. We need MORE AFFORDABLE technology!

indeed...just imagine if half of those billions they spent on developing the CI and animal testing and human testing and all that....
just think if half of that was spent on actually education of Deaf, in Sign..
alas..
thats not a billion dollar colonial money maker..so

Back