The Hogfather

farmerjoe

Reaction score
I recently rented "The Hogfather" Much to my surprise this DVD, released in the US on May 4th, 2008 is not closed captioned or subtitled. I've found an SRT file online but it's terribly out of sync. I've tried fiddling with it, but it's no use. Some one who can hear needs to watch the whole movie and use a program like SubSync to fix the SRT file.

Any hearing people out there with enough patience willing to take on this task?

I recently rented "The Hogfather" Much to my surprise this DVD, released in the US on May 4th, 2008 is not closed captioned or subtitled. I've found an SRT file online but it's terribly out of sync. I've tried fiddling with it, but it's no use. Some one who can hear needs to watch the whole movie and use a program like SubSync to fix the SRT file.

Any hearing people out there with enough patience willing to take on this task?

Here I can show it to you -- back box of the DVD set.
DVD Empire - Item - Hogfather / DVD-Video

Here I can show it to you -- back box of the DVD set.
DVD Empire - Item - Hogfather / DVD-Video

Well, at least they don't false advertise, there's no mention of subtitles or captions on the box. I rented it from Neflix so I had not yet seen what the back cover looks like.
If there's any one who's willing to re-sync the subtitle file I will provide it to others online with directions on how to use it.

Back