the happening

dead money

Reaction score
how was that pointless? it made complete sense what was going on, plus you remember ( SPOILER) that part where the 2 kids got shot by a man inside the house? that part where they try to invade the house? well, they actually used real gun for that scene, they equipped the kids with the armors. except for the one who got shot in the head, they put some padd stuff in the back and he had to miss him to hit it. INTENSE STUFF to know lol.

anyways I would be SCARED to death if all that were real, ( the chemical causing that to happen.)

LOL no shit? Now that scene (kids being shot) i definatly appreciated because it was realistic for sure. It was just the whole notion of if the plants released a chemical as a reaction to humanity, why would it cause us to kill ourselves? You would think they'd just get sick and passout then die or something. And yeah if something like that transpired in reality, it would be pretty freaky. I dont think id lay down and let a john deer maul my face though :laugh2:

how was that pointless? it made complete sense what was going on, plus you remember ( SPOILER) that part where the 2 kids got shot by a man inside the house? that part where they try to invade the house? well, they actually used real gun for that scene, they equipped the kids with the armors. except for the one who got shot in the head, they put some padd stuff in the back and he had to miss him to hit it. INTENSE STUFF to know lol.

anyways I would be SCARED to death if all that were real, ( the chemical causing that to happen.)

LOL no shit? Now that scene (kids being shot) i definatly appreciated because it was realistic for sure. It was just the whole notion of if the plants released a chemical as a reaction to humanity, why would it cause us to kill ourselves? You would think they'd just get sick and passout then die or something. And yeah if something like that transpired in reality, it would be pretty freaky. I dont think id lay down and let a john deere maul my face though :laugh2:

seriously it was one of the most pointless movies ever, but all the death that came in the movie was worth the watch.

****spoilers*****

the whole suicide thing was funny as hell, especially the lawnmover one :laugh2:

Back