The guy (customer) was so mad at me at the sportchek, canada

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I am not sure to put this thread "Our World, Our Culture " about "deaf" I guess so I just wan to share to said with my story.

===========================================================

I was meet one of my friend at his work in sportchek and wait for him cause he need a wagon to put his empty boxes in so I waiting for him to finish his work so I read something hockey book and the guy (customer) was stand behind me look like talking to me but I couldnt hear it without my hearing aids then the guy was walk away from me then I look up and saw him was so MAD!!! on me with scold on me and I was HUH?????and I told him I am deaf!! but he didnt see what I am said I am deaf so the guy who work in sportchek took care of it to get him out of sportchek. Beacuse he was trying to talk to me. then the guy who work sportchek told me with his hand said " whew!" and I smiled and geez *shaking my head* ..Guy (work) know I am deaf cause I went to sportchek few time to meet my friend.

that is really my first time ever I see that the guy customer was sooooo mad with scold on me for no reasons hehehe now I never forgot about that :lol:

It's a good thing that your friend who works there was able to usher that particular customer out of the store before any more unnecessary drama that could have made things worse. ;)

Heh, next time, just go up to the guy, say: "Geesh, why is your face soooo beet red, what tanning salon/store are you going to?!" :lol: ;)

Roadrunner said:
It's a good thing that your friend who works there was able to usher that particular customer out of the store before any more unnecessary drama that could have made things worse. ;)

Heh, next time, just go up to the guy, say: "Geesh, why is your face soooo beet red, what tanning salon/store are you going to?!" :lol: ;)

:lol: my deaf friend was work in the back room of shipping/receving room. other hearing guy (work) that he took care of it to get rid of him out of sportchek lol :lol:

Roadrunner said:

Lol, RR! Also sounds like we got someone who couldn't find his way out of a paper bag! LOL!

Tousi said:
Lol, RR! Also sounds like we got someone who couldn't find his way out of a paper bag! LOL!

:giggle:

I was imaged what if I dont listen to hear it and he keep talk till get mad and punch on my face for not listen to him :dunno: lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
:giggle:

I was imaged what if I dont listen to hear it and he keep talk till get mad and punch on my face for not listen to him :dunno: lol :lol:

I have had that happen to me a few times and I fought the guy right back.

Just remember that a guy has no business laying his hands on a woman.

Heath said:
I have had that happen to me a few times and I fought the guy right back.

Just remember that a guy has no business laying his hands on a woman.

you mean you fight he guy? like punch or else?

Wow! He sounds like he has no patience and he's a volcano! :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
you mean you fight he guy? like punch or else?

Yeah I am a guy and he is a guy. He pulled me right around then got angry and talked mad then threw a punch , I blocked it then the fight was on. I won the fight. He did not know I was Deaf and he went to jail for it. I had nothing else to do with it. The policeman cut me loose so I went home.

A man has no business laying his hand on a woman, no matter how angry he is.

He can just take off to cool down then collect his thoughts then come back and talk to her when things have had a chance to cool down.

Heath said:
Yeah I am a guy and he is a guy. He pulled me right around then got angry and talked mad then threw a punch , I blocked it then the fight was on. I won the fight. He did not know I was Deaf and he went to jail for it. I had nothing else to do with it. The policeman cut me loose so I went home.

A man has no business laying his hand on a woman, no matter how angry he is.

He can just take off to cool down then collect his thoughts then come back and talk to her when things have had a chance to cool down.

Sorry to tell you that I dont believe you.. If he pulled you and got angry on you simple tell him that you are deaf cant talk and ask for write it down on paper if he doesnt want it then walk away. cant fight him back or else it can might be sue you .. if he punch you then sue him or else .. cant fight him back or else.

If the guy punch me I would sue him!!!!!

DeafMonkey said:
Sorry to tell you that I dont believe you.. If he pulled you and got angry on you simple tell him that you are deaf cant talk and ask for write it down on paper if he doesnt want it then walk away. cant fight him back or else it can might be sue you .. if he punch you then sue him or else .. cant fight him back or else.

If the guy punch me I would sue him!!!!!

The police know I am Deaf and I told him I am Deaf he got angry then I had no time to tell him paper pen and since he threw the first punch. It was caught on store survillence video camera, he tried to claim that I punched him first and tried to make up a story about me. The police went in the back with the store manager who knew I was Deaf then the police got mad at the guy and handcuffed him, no questions asked. The police treated me really good then said for me to go home. The store manager gave me some free food to take home which I tried to say no but the store manager insisted. The police said it is okay so I said okay and told him Thank you and I continued to frequent his store until I had to move due to different circustmances un-related to what had happened. Nobody ever said a word about suing. The bad guy pled guilty when he saw the survillence tape. He was done.

Heath said:
The police know I am Deaf and I told him I am Deaf he got angry then I had no time to tell him paper pen and since he threw the first punch. It was caught on store survillence video camera, he tried to claim that I punched him first and tried to make up a story about me. The police went in the back with the store manager who knew I was Deaf then the police got mad at the guy and handcuffed him, no questions asked. The police treated me really good then said for me to go home. The store manager gave me some free food to take home which I tried to say no but the store manager insisted. The police said it is okay so I said okay and told him Thank you and I continued to frequent his store until I had to move due to different circustmances un-related to what had happened. Nobody ever said a word about suing. The bad guy pled guilty when he saw the survillence tape. He was done.

you know what??? your too much
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif

Sorry still I dont believe you .. bye bye bye

Next time if his face caught on fire, just hose him down!! :rofl:

I had my share of that in the past before too, when that happens I sign to them and they run off.... I guess I scared them off.... :dunno:

^Angel^ said:
Next time if his face caught on fire, just hose him down!! :rofl:

I had my share of that in the past before too, when that happens I sign to them and they run off.... I guess I scared them off.... :dunno:

ohhhh lol :lol: probably they scare of you so they ran away from you lol :lol:

I ought to :smash: on that guy for being so rude to you :giggle:

I remember one time at a grocery store I was standing in a line waiting for my turn to check out my groceries everyone in front of me turned around and looked at me. I was puzzled why everyone were looking at me and then I turned around to see this woman behind me talking to me. I said I am deaf. She looked at me and then scoffed and walked away. I was like :wtf:
She could have acted in a nicer way after finding out that I was deaf but she decided to be rude and scoff at me :roll:

ButterflyGirl said:
I ought to :smash: on that guy for being so rude to you :giggle:

I remember one time at a grocery store I was standing in a line waiting for my turn to check out my groceries everyone in front of me turned around and looked at me. I was puzzled why everyone were looking at me and then I turned around to see this woman behind me talking to me. I said I am deaf. She looked at me and then scoffed and walked away. I was like :wtf:
She could have acted in a nicer way after finding out that I was deaf but she decided to be rude and scoff at me :roll:

ohhhh wow geez at that woman lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
you know what??? your too much
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif

Sorry still I dont believe you .. bye bye bye

That is up to you wheter you believe me or not. I can tell you it did happen. I had to move home from the big city after 9/11 happened.

Deafmonkey,

Be nice to your AD fellow. I understand that Heath the Amish boy was trying to tell you nicely. He just wants to share his experience story. You may tell insulting person to stop ruining your thread.

Well, anybody always happened speaking me out of blue. I sometimes pretend that I nods....

Back