the guardians

Angelzstarz

Reaction score
All right, this creative writing would talk about how is that difficult to have someone who is working in the coast guard. You might wonder where am I getting this idea come from. That was the idea came from the movie, “ The Guardians.” I’ve seen that preview trailer, already got emotional and trying to understand how is their feelings about the situation in the coast guard. I am sure there is many people do not really understand why people get emotional in the coast guard when they are in serious and bad situation. Here is we go start…

In the early morning, there are couples that are recently got married; they are so happy and big smiles on their face. They are in so love and see each other in their eyes. The wife name is Carolina and husband is Matthew. She is 25 years old and he is 27 years old. What a young! Carolina is thrilled to have Matthew since high school, a puppy love. Matthew glad to be his husband and also always knew she is beautiful and brilliant young woman. They are going to the beach, which is in Bahamas for honeymoon. They sit down on the white sand and see waves come up and down crashed into the shore. Matthew is smiling and whispers in Carolina’s ear that said, “I love you.” She is smiling and giggling. Carolina around her arms put on Matthew’s neck. While, they are watching sunrise and singing together.

Matthew is pausing. Carolina asks him and saying, “what is wrong? Is there something you need to tell me?” He said, “Well yeah I have to tell you something about coast guard, I have to be away for few months because it is time for me. Which is start in two days. I don’t want to leave you because I will miss and love you very much.” Carolina turn around and look at the ocean. Her eyes are rolling a tear then slowly to smile for him. She tells him and said, “ I will be okay, Matthew. I know I will be fine because I have something to do too. I will always be in your heart and always remember you in every second. I love you, darling.” They are hugging tightly and kissing and holding hands while walking back to the hotel.

In two days later, afternoon, Matthew was looking forward to work in the Coast Guard because it was his dream since when he was a teenager. He was training in several weeks to be ready and prepare. Matthew always wanted to be helping any people, no matter what. He knew Coast Guard is not easy for him and also risky for his life. All he does wanted to have a good life and courage in his spiritual. Matthew will miss his wife very much when he is going away for few months. Matthew was not the only who is nervous to working in there because his friends are too. They are very strong bond together since elementary.
Matthew was packing clothes in the suitcase and put in his SUV. He was turning around and sees his beautiful wife stood there near lobby door. He was walking approach her and kiss her hand, and see in her sparkle eyes. Matthew hugging her tightly and whisper in her ear. He gives her note a message, and told her “don’t read this till tomorrow okay? I love you my wonderful beautiful wife Carolina. I will be careful.” Carolina ready to burst tears but she does not want to because she wanted to show him she would be fine. Matthew hops in the car and drove way while he waved at her. Carolina waved at him and smiled and hollered, “I LOVE YOU MATTHEW!” She looked at note but rather wait till tomorrow…

In the next day, Carolina woke up and looked around but her husband was not there. She was expecting that she was really missing him and grabbed a note from desk. Carolina was reading a note and sobbing. The note said:

July 11, 2006

Dear my lovely Carolina,

I wanted to say to you before something happen to me in the Coast Guard. I wanted you know I do really love you since I met you in the first time. You are my beautiful everything in my heart. Carolina, you really did inspiring my life. Don’t be upset when I get wound or …you know what I am talking about. Baby please always remembers me in your warm heart. You I will always be there for you in your entire life. Be strong okay? I wanted you to be happy no matter what. I wanted you carry my ashes around my favorite place. Everyday I always think of you when I am away. I could smell your perfume around me when the wind comes and go. I love You Carolina in my whole energy and universe….
Your best hubby,
Matthew

Carolina was scaring if that does happen to him. But she was praying every night and morning.

In two months later, Matthew was frustrating and hard working because he lost his best friend childhood from extreme thunderstorm cause drowns in the deep ocean. He saved many others and keeps on and keeps on in the pain. After that, he went to his cot and lay down and looked up at his wife’s picture. He was smiling and trying to be positive. Matthew was sighing in the big time because he missed two holidays. He wrote a letter in everyday to Carolina. That made him always flashback in happier time with her. There is only two months left to see his wife again. In few hours ago, there is alert flash emergency. Matthew got up and rushed to see what’s go on. The ocean, waves higher and higher. That is extreme serious because that will make trouble affect on other ships and sailors. He rushed and abruptly goes to the helicopter.

The helicopter flew up and around the surface ocean. Matthew’s teammates were like "holy smoke that is so insane, my god look at ocean current is tough higher ever I seen in my life, oh man!” Matthew rubbed his hands and trying to be brave. The wind’s current such stronger and stronger. His teammate jumped off the helicopter and dived in the ocean. Matthew’s eye squished at his teammate was trying to swimming to the victim. Unfortunately, the ocean made a huge wave crashed him over. Matthew yelled at him but he couldn’t hear him because of noise. Matthew gasped and whisper blessed him because the teammate had a wife and three children.

Matthew was inhaling and exhaling then jumped off the helicopter. He dived in the ocean and a lot of grunts swam to grab the victim. The victim was a teenager boy. Matthew was holding him and made a signal to the helicopter that was a controller. The victim coughed and spit out water of his mouth and told Matthew, “Thank you my man you saved my life.” Matthew said, “ You welcome, that is my duty, sir. ” After several hours, the alert is over, only is the destroy wreck ships. Matthew was so exhausting and resting. The chief was approaching him and Matthew was standing up and salute at him. The chief told him and said, “Matthew Harlem Connor, I really proud of you what you did which is such courage and honor you. You know why because you saved my son’s life!” The chief hand shook him; Matthew was shocking and smiling in proudly.

In two months later, Matthew returned home and walked to his door. He was exciting to see his wife. Carolina was sitting in the hammock and see sunset at horizon the ocean. Matthew was walking slowly behind her and whisper in her ear said, “My love I am back.” Carolina was gasping and screaming in happily. She jumped on him and hugged him and kissed him. She told him. “I am so thrilling to see you because I always thinking of you! And you are here!” They are laughing in joy and see each other in their eyes at moment. Carolina noticed him have some scars on his arm and face. She said, “You really did made it and courage man, I love you Matthew.” He kisses her forehead and holds her waist. He felt something her belly.

He was like, what…are you pregnant? Why didn’t you tell me before? Oh my god I will be greatest father in the world! He ran around in the porch and picked her up around in the air. Carolina was laughing and said, “Yeah it is four months pregnant, soon to be father.” She was smirking and Matthew was thrilling. He put his around her neck and kisses her. He whispered in her and said, “baby I am so lucky to be alive because of that baby.” She say, “oh yes, Matthew, we will tell the baby about how you went through in Coast Guard. You are brave daddy and hero. I love you.” Matthew was smiling in proudly and glaring at her sparkle eyes…he looked up at the sky and see his friends in the slightly reflect by sun.

That so lovely and brave story.

That one perfume was I never forgot when I left my ex girlfriend. I still smell the prefume for one week now I lost everthing my love one.

Back