The Greatest Irony

abcohende

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Come and visit Amy Cohen Efron's blogsite "Deaf World As Eye See It" and have an opportunity to watch the video, "The Greatest Irony". It is for a limited time (Sunday, June 22, 2008 through Saturday, July 12, 2008)

YouTube - The Greatest Irony : 21-day free online viewing

Spread the word to your friends, families and foes! :lol:

Link: blog.deafread.com/abcohende

:ty:Thank you :ty:

Amy Cohen Efron

This is a great video for anyone frustrated by the way hearing children are encouraged to learn sign while deaf children are not.

I just send an email to my sister with link to website. I am interested to see what she has to say about that.

That is very ironic. This world is totally backwards!

Yep, it is interesting! But it wouldn't be surprised to me cuz I noticed those deaf kids who were taught sign language very early did very well in school.

Wish I was taught before I was 3 but picked it up when I was 4 and half at deaf school... little late. My family is all hearing.

I strongly believe that all deaf babies should be taught in sign language so they understand the language works before the age 3 (pre-linguistic - correct spelling?).

I don't know much about the hearing babies but shouldn't be surprised that they can be taught as well.

Come and visit Amy Cohen Efron's blogsite "Deaf World As Eye See It" and have an opportunity to watch the video, "The Greatest Irony". It is for a limited time (Sunday, June 22, 2008 through Saturday, July 12, 2008)

Thanks! I am loading it now (with slow-poke dial up). :)

Back