The girl in the corner

zookeeper4321

Reaction score
I'm not a writer so don't judge me to harshly. I just had to vent since ahole is moving out today.

The Girl in the Corner

She sits alone in the dark rocking back and forth
Somehow the motion sooths her
She doesn't shed a tear
She has reached a place where she is to far down to cry
She feels the pain and her body convulses
But no tears come and no sound is uttered

She remembers the good times and the bad
How he made her laugh, made her cry
How he held her close and made everything all right
How he betrayed her and left her
The broken pieces of her heart ache to be repaired
She doesn't have the strength to try

She will have to dig deep to come out of this hell
She knows she can do it, she's been here before
She has had many tragedies in her life
She knows what to do when she is ready
Right now she just want to be alone
For now she will sit and rock

I feel your pain girly.
I PMED you, if you wanna talk. Hugs :hug:
Try and have a good Easter.

Awwww.....:(

You're a good writer in fact you expressed how you felt from the heart, and that's what makes you a good writer. I can sense your pains and I understand how you must be feeling, having someone you love so deeply just walked out of your life, turned your life upside down. I'm sure that would torn you in pieces. Take one day at a time for your heart to heal, You'll be back to your old self in matter of time. Hang in there. :hug:

wow, you are good at writing. I do understand how you feeling, take your time to getting better :grouphug: Remember, all of us will be right here for you whenever you need us ;)

Aww, I think you did an amazing job with the poem there, sounds like you pour your heart down in writing...

Beautiful heartfelt poem :hug:

These 'silent' moments alone are steps toward healing within the mind, soul and heart and hopefully moving into the realm of brighter days generating peaceful and happy days once more in the days/years ahead. ;)

Well written and what you wrote shows that you can indeed direct your feelings, emotions, etc., into a set group of words with ease and allowing such words that are filled with various of emotions to leap off the page so the 'reader' will truly grasp it. :thumb:

In the meantime, assuming that this is related to you, hopefully you'll be able to find the strength and will, the desire to pull back up once again and to seek another 'door/window of opportunity' that'll provide an umbrella of security and happiness for you. :)

Back