The Game

Gamer12

Reaction score
some of us posted our off-topic opinions in the Hearing girl scared of rejection thread. i created a new thread to expand with a different subject and navigate the dangerous terrian with this response i plan to post -

nay, don't give up. You may need to read and learn about women. You can be tooooo gentleman which bores women. Amazing enough most women like Jerks better than gentleman. You can be a jerk and be a gentleman at the same time. It works! You may not like it but it dooes work.

I know honest women will agree with this...
deaf258 i reluct to say but halford is right. many women kept telling us that they want nice guys[tm] but they weren't being honest with us about what they really want - jerks and assholes. until they get older -- 35ish years old and older -- or reach the second level of maturity as some sociologists called it "second maturity" i think. it's a cyclical social-stimulated behavior. anyways, as soon as reach the second maturity level, they outgrow the cyclical social-stimulated behavior and go for ethically nice guys and tell jerks and assholes to go to hell. there was a delightful discussion at loveshack forum about it. i forget the link or title but surprisingly, many women agreed with that theory.

i tested the theory and method of "jerks and assholes"[tm] on young women and it worked. i hooked up with women i wanted to be with. some men argued that "be yourself" attitude is outmoded. if someone becomes curious or interested in the theory i mentioned - pick up a book called "The Game" by neil strauss. it'll give you some insights of why many young women are or were interested in assholes or jerks, not nice guys[tm] and more.

i hate the game itself but young women play the game. what choice do i have? either lonely and sleep in a cold bed or sociable and sleep in a warming bed. the "bed" comment doesn't imply that i only want sex from women but give love to or receive love from.

deaf258 i suspect you already know the reality and fact of it long before i understand the game that men and women are playing.

ladies and germs - what do you think of the game and my post? if i'm wrong, please give me a reason. if you want to challenge the theory loveshackers and dating experts made, please share with us.

I'm attracted to guys who are interested in various subjects and are willing to talk about them. For example, if a guy is interested in plants, sailing, and the Revolutionary War, you can go with him to a coffee shop, he'll tell you a lot about what he knows and where his favorite places to visit are, and then if he likes you he'll say, "Hey, listen. Are you interested in taking a drive over to this place I go to to sail. We can then go to see a ship that was used during the Revolutionary War." and bingo, you have a date.

People who are curious are then intersested in visiting places that are of interest to me and then bingo again, there's another date.

I guess my "Game" is "Let's get coffee and you tell me what you know and I'll tell you what I know and then let's plan a couple of field trips.

No jerks can play. :)

I'm attracted to guys who are interested in various subjects and are willing to talk about them. For example, if a guy is interested in plants, sailing, and the Revolutionary War, you can go with him to a coffee shop, he'll tell you a lot about what he knows and where his favorite places to visit are, and then if he likes you he'll say, "Hey, listen. Are you interested in taking a drive over to this place I go to to sail. We can then go to see a ship that was used during the Revolutionary War." and bingo, you have a date.

People who are curious are then intersested in visiting places that are of interest to me and then bingo again, there's another date.

I guess my "Game" is "Let's get coffee and you tell me what you know and I'll tell you what I know and then let's plan a couple of field trips.

How old are you? Have you been badly injured by a jerk that you matured so quickly?

A question for you: Revolutionary War suvineirs are disappearing quickly. there is one in SC called The Battle of Cowpens where the Americans defeated the British and on the NC and SC border there's a battlesite called "The Kings Mountain". These two are the best preserved battlefields.
now the question is would you turn to a different subject like Civil War? Or other subjects? Would you date with him if he talks about his interests, not your interests?

BTW: was that Revolutionary War ship the "Ironsides"? I was on that ship during my vacation with my family back in 1977.

:)

Yes, you are right. I'm attracted to that kind of guys too. I like guys who are creative and open to talk about ANYTHING. :D

Good advice!

but some ladies are not interested in such thing like this. so gotta be careful. :)

Back