The future presidents of 2008

so...that's where you got that information? from the satan bible? hmmm oooookay. :ugh:

*BIG HUGE SIGH*RS, do you think before you type?

Hey, RS, you realize that Newt and Hillary have been doing a lot of work together lately? Even talk of a Gingrich and Clinton ticket.

http://www.scrappleface.com/MT/archives/002193.html

Read it and weep....seriously weep. You need to show some emotion. You're lack of compassion scares me.

I hate political parties, by the way.

now if hilary won the campagin.. who would be licking her fagina under the desk? i wondering who would do that to her... :rofl:

I will be SMAHT said:
now if hilary won the campagin.. who would be licking her fagina under the desk? i wondering who would do that to her... :rofl:
I dont even want to know. :ugh:

hmm perhas bush? since it could be hilary's revenge for clinton having an affair with another woman behind her back years back. :lol:

I hope that Hillary Clinton will run for President of 2008 not Ms Rice . I think Ms Rice wont any good. If Hillary Clinton will run for President of 2008 as we need a woman power. Get rid of President George Bush!!!

Presidental Candidates in 2008...

Condi is a no-no! Hillary is also a no-no!

I do not believe U.S. will want to vote women for President in 2008. We are not ready for these women...

Wesley Clark is a goofed-up candidate. There are news that Kerry might try again at presidency, I think he will lose again... I don't mind putting him on democratic ticket to lose again! :thumb:

Newt... he only agrees with Hillary on particular issues, not everything! Some politicans agree on some but not all! I think it is disgusting to see photo-ops of Hillary with Newt.

I don't mind Hillary to run in 2008 and watch her lose! :giggle:

We need someone from lower class to become a president. We don't need another wealthy man or woman to run our country in 2008.

Back