The Fountain of Youth

I had see plenty of movies about that and most of them wish they died after many years later and noticed their error.

I heard best excuse to not live longer is "What if bad guys live longer?" Other one is "What if world run out space to live and food run out as world get full of people who live longer". Other one is "What if everyone died as you only one". Other one is " Heaven is great place than on Earth as well Hell is worse place than Earth nor Heaven"

Barbossa: For too long I've been parched of thirst and unable to quench it. Too long I've been starving to death and haven't died. I feel nothing. Not the wind on my face nor the spray of the sea. Nor the warmth of a woman's flesh.
[steps into moonlight becoming a skeleton]

Many of old tv show "Twilight zone" have similar stories like alone after atomic bomb/diease destroyed everyone but can't die. One of awful way stuck is when a group capture immortal bad guy in iron cage and throw into sea and he stuck there alive forever.

I would love to have my muscles, skin and bones be like of a 20 year old all of my life so I can continue to play sports hard.

It is hard when my mind is at a different age than my body!

:giggle: Me too. I used to play sports hard. Now i am too chicken because of my age that i know i could break my bones. :shock: I d love to have my teeth back so i wouldn't have to pay for 4 or 5 crowns!

In the other thread about the child who doesnt age, the foutain of youth was brought up.

If someone actually finds the potion that actually keeps any of us from aging, would you take it? Do you think it would change the dynamics of society?

I don't need it, I already inherit my grandma's young look she's 80 plus and look like my dad older sister. I look like I'm in middle school but I'm 21 going on 22 this fall :lol:

Makes me think of the movie "Twilight" The Vampire was stuck at the age of 17.

Highlander was another Immortal show.

Both had hot young women in their arms.

:hmm:

Yeah, in their life time - plenty to score - oh brother!

I've always said I'd love to live for 350 years, health permitting, cuz there's so much to see and do......

Same here! Most people want to live a long, healthy life. Those who don't probably take all kinds of risks and end up dying young.
When I finally do die, id like to be cryogenically vitrualized and hopefully revived/reanimated in the far future.
We will be populating space and other planets by then.

Back