THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE THAT REPLIES TO THIS THREAD GETS FREE COFFEE yes, srsly!

I do crazy things in the name of... coffee :)

Just a short note for the winners, PFH's hobby is making homemade bombs ((whistling))

Uh oh. I need beans that has already had grinded. so which one is blend or single origin? :embarrassed: LOL

I do not have a grinder.
I will get it ground just right for you. Just tell me what coffee filter you use in your machine. Is it a cone or kind of like a large, flat bowl?

Blends are a mix of different single origin coffee. Single origin is the ones with the country and sometimes farm's name on it.

You can see the "blends" in our list, and anything not in there is single origin.

For these who prefer strong, bold coffee I recommend miz susans.

Great for espresso!

I thought this was a joke...a game? Are you serious about us giving out address?

I will get it ground just right for you. Just tell me what coffee filter you use in your machine. Is it a cone or kind of like a large, flat bowl?

Blends are a mix of different single origin coffee. Single origin is the ones with the country and sometimes farm's name on it.

You can see the "blends" in our list, and anything not in there is single origin.

For these who prefer strong, bold coffee I recommend miz susans.

Great for espresso!

Sure. I take your words that I would like to try Miz susan's that has strong, and bold coffee. Send it to Jiro's address. ;) I ll PM You anyway.

I thought this was a joke...a game? Are you serious about us giving out address?

lol wtf? no it's not a game! I guess either Birdie or diehardbiker will take your spot :)

Wow... you really thought he was joking?

The guy gave out his real name and pictures of himself on the forum once when he lost a bet...

Talk about riding a horse through the fiery gates of hell.

Dead serious. Thought you were too. The way you asked for it seemed like you were intent on getting coffee :)

So, if you don't want to get the coffee. That's okay, diehardbiker will take your spot.
Just let me know.

Wow... you really thought he was joking?

The guy gave out his real name and pictures of himself on the forum once when he lost a bet...

Talk about riding a horse through the fiery gates of hell.

and I can assure ya'all that PSH is for real. PSH is Jiro-Approved :)

Back