The End of Men

Hurrah! Let's bring back the Amazons! *singing* Two buttocks and a pendulous boob...

Then the population would be declining at an alarming rate when there are no men around them! :shock:

Last edited:
I have noticed that we are getting more girl babies than boy babies. Most women could not get enough men to date and find a suitable man for marriage. There are not enough men to go around. No wonder single women have been having an affairs with our husband, behind our backs.

Also I am glad that other countries like India and China or any other countries who (men) abused women for who they are as women and they (countries) would have less men if the men would just stop this harassment and killing on women. That is why we want equality and better treatment from men so that we can get along equally. Why are we having hard times with men who abused us like that? This is not fair at all. We are suppose to be human beings and adults, not children. That is what make me sooooo mad about this kind of treatment. But again, we need the balance of both men and women, that is true. Well, if the men can stop and say I am sorry and will get along with us better. Maybe we can consider letting them stay here on planet Earth. :hmm:

China will be begging for any women because now they have so many men. Many of them are unmarried due to the fact there's not many available women. Perhaps they'll need to start looking into forming polygamy!

Nah, I look at my son and I want him to be successful :) Same thing if I had girls. And I want my husband to have a good paycheck too :)

China will be begging for any women because now they have so many men. Many of them are unmarried due to the fact there's not many available women. Perhaps they'll need to start looking into forming polygamy!
what are you trying to do? torture the poor girl? Do you know how many men she will have to deal with? One is already too much.

Back