the Email sounds good to be true..just wanted yalls opinion on this one...

Casperman

Reaction score
I recived this thur my yahoo email this am and laughed and knew it is from africa or sone kinda of scam group becasue of the english, and nobody will get return money on charity etc.. yall can look at email that i posted below and see what ya thinkin

Hello Beloved Deaf

Deaf Heritage Company is dedicated to improving the lives of neglected
deaf
children in remote communities all over the world. It has been our
experience that humanitarian relief seldom reaches the distant areas or
village members, yet sometimes they are the ones who need it most.

The Mission of Deaf Heritage Company is to bring relief to all ethnic
groups, especially focusing on orphans and abandoned deaf children and
families in remote areas of the world. Moving people toward a new
vision and
enabling them with the skills and resources for a brighter future.

Deaf Heritage Company. has several projects planned and in the process,
we
also work along side National Organizations to build safer communities
for
those affected in these rural areas.

Deaf Heritage Company. receives donations on a daily basses from all
over
the world. We are seeking your assistance to work for the foundation
and get
paid. We do not require your full time or effort.

All you will need to do is to receive donations on behalf of the
foundation.
Donation comes in Checks and Money Orders.

You will be paid a montly salary of $1,105.00. Please get back at us
indicating your interest on making the world a better place for the
deafs.

Send us the following information to immidiately process your
application.

First Name.
Last Name.
Address.
Pager.
Age.

Have a nice day.

Deaf Heritage Company
30045 Alicia Parkway #150
Memphis, TN 38118 USA

wow I had that before with a diffrent e-mails from other strangers so I had to delete it its a scam!

I get that all the time. what I do, I do just deleted and just ignore don't write them back. Never write e-mail to scam NEVER!

it's a scammer, fraud and don't join them!.. they will steal your SS# and bank account or try to send you a bogus checks.

Casper..best to put that email under a horse's bum and ask the horse to hurl some horsecrap on it and flame it afterways.. it all crap that scam is.. same as snail spam mail..blahhh...

Hey bro,

It's definately a scam.

scam.jpg

Hope ure smart enough to follow others' advices.

Total Scam "C" man. This is what is known as phishing. Note how they are asking for information at the bottom. So if you responed then they would know you are a sucker and they would send you something else that appears to be another deaf related issue and ask you for different information. Soon they would have compliled enough information to steal your identity. Another clue is that a search on "Deaf Heritage Company" reveals nothing. I assume they want you to respond to their email because ... are you ready... here is the real red flag..... try to look up the address they listed at the bottom of the email. There is no such address and there is no such street even in Memphis. RED FLAG ALERT... WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP... RED FLAG ALERT And also remember this piece of advice that I had learned when I was much younger. If it sounds to good to be true THEN IT IS!!!!

It is a scam. I wouldn't bother to reply to it and would delete it straight away.

yep its scam.. i got it few times and just reported it as a spam and deleted them..

Anything that states about money order is a scam.

Back