The easiest Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe of all time..

ThatGuy

Reaction score
I know it's kinda silly to post put I figured hey why not, kids and college students alike may thank me later, and it's the only recipe I remember from Grade School Home Economics.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

1 cup of peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1 egg
1 cup of sugar

(makes 8-10 cookies, double or triple the recipe as necessary)

Mix in a bowl, and roll into one inch balls and space evenly on an ungreased (there's enough oil in the peanut butter for it not to stick) cookie sheet. Use a fork to make the classic criss cross marks on the cookie ball (this also aids in flattening them out) *dip the fork in glass of water to prevent sticking to the cookie*

Bake 8-12 minutes (longer if you like'em crunchy) :D

Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup peanut butter
2 eggs, beaten
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 cup oat or wheat bran
3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats

Beat together melted butter, sugars, vanilla, peanut butter, and eggs. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, bran, and rolled oats. Stir dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Drop peanut butter cookies by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake peanut butter cookies at 350° for 15 to 18

Peanut Butter Pinwheel Cookies

These peanut butter cookies are rolled up with a filling of melted chocolate chips.
INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1 egg
2 tablespoons milk
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted before measuring
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 ounce package)
PREPARATION:

Directions for peanut butter cookies. Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter, egg, and milk. Sift dry ingredients together in a separate floured waxed paper and roll out into a 15x8-inch rectangle. Melt chocolate chips over hot water; cool slightly and spread over peanut butter cookie dough. Roll dough up jellyroll fashion, using waxed paper to help roll; wrap with waxed paper and chill 20 to 30 minutes. Slice cookie dough 1/4 inch thick. Bake on ungreased baking

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

This Easy Peanut Butter Cookies recipe makes approximately 72 cookies.

Ingredients
• 1 cup peanut butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup shortening
• 1/2 cup boiling water
• 2 cups Bisquick

Preparation
Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease baking sheets. With a hand-held mixer, blend peanut butter, sugar, shortening and water until smooth. Stir in Bisquick. with an electric hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in Bisquick. Drop onto prepared baking sheets by the spoonful and press down each drop with a fork (dip in flour or Bisquick to prevent sticking). Bake 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheets for a couple minutes before transferring.

ThatGuy said:
I know it's kinda silly to post put I figured hey why not, kids and college students alike may thank me later, and it's the only recipe I remember from Grade School Home Economics.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

1 cup of peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
1 egg
1 cup of sugar

(makes 8-10 cookies, double or triple the recipe as necessary)

Mix in a bowl, and roll into one inch balls and space evenly on an ungreased (there's enough oil in the peanut butter for it not to stick) cookie sheet. Use a fork to make the classic criss cross marks on the cookie ball (this also aids in flattening them out) *dip the fork in glass of water to prevent sticking to the cookie*

Bake 8-12 minutes (longer if you like'em crunchy) :D

Yeah, I use this recipe many times. :thumb:

oh yeah , i love that few ingredients to make peanut butter cookies which DELICOUS / SOFTY , i hate to making any cookies which many ingredients! lol lol

TOF

I wrote it down on paper for the recipe. ThatGuy and Sabrina, Thanks for the recipe! :D

also i got another recipe for this one which my granny used to make for my gramp...

LOW-CARB PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES

1 cup low carb or natural peanut butter - check label
1 cup Splenda
1 egg

Mix all ingredients together. Make little balls and place on cookie sheet.

Criss-cross fork impression on top of cookie to flatten a bit. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350.

Back