The debates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually know you do not understand the purpose of a debate, so here you go:

Debate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, you got me in wrong way and I do know about definition of debate. :lol:

There is no factually win or lose in presidential debate and the determine of winning is opinion matter.

Never use "fact" if you don't have factual claim.

No, you got me in wrong way and I do know about definition of debate. :lol:

There is no factually win or lose in presidential debate and the determine of winning is opinion matter.

Never use "fact" if you don't have factual claim.

It is a fact that Romney won this debate. It is not opinion. Both parties have already stated he won this round.

I think you probably should go lie down for a little while, or put whatever you have been drinking down.

It is a fact that Romney won this debate. It is not opinion. Both parties have already stated he won this round.

No, that's not fact. The winning of debate is opinion matter.

Excuse me, you are getting this thread locked up.

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

I think you probably should go lie down for a little while, or put whatever you have been drinking down.

No, you should accept as opinion matter, and if you want to claim as fact so please show us - government website, not from media.

No, you should accept as opinion matter, and if you want to claim as fact so please show us - government website, not from media.

Perhaps you should first understand the purpose of a debate - you know - first things first. I am simply trying to help you understand.

Perhaps you should first understand the purpose of a debate - you know - first things first.

There is still no fact, and it is all about opinion.

You are obstructing to use of fact, that's not good and the winning of presidential debate is opinion, especially from media.

There is still no fact, and it is all about opinion.

You are obstructing to use of fact, that's not good and the winning of presidential debate is opinion, especially from media.

Do you understand the purpose of a debate? yes, or no?

Do you understand the purpose of a debate? yes, or no?

It is obvious question - YES, DUH.

I'm college student, not elementary school student, so like I said, the winning of presidential debate is opinion, however there are no official board to judge about whoever win or lose, so only people from media and have independent thinking say about result of debate.

It is obvious question - YES, DUH.

I'm college student, not elementary school student, so like I said, the winning of presidential debate is opinion, however there are no official board to judge about whoever win or lose, so only people from media and have independent thinking say about result of debate.

Since you claim to understand the purpose of a debate, please explain it to me. What is the desired goal in a debate?

Has anyone ever told you guys you sound like an old married couple? Except there's a few of you so that would be like maybe a bunch of old brothers that lived together your whole lives??? or something?

Nobody gets a medal or anything, what matters is what impression the voters take away from the debates. Doesn't even really matter who spun the most lies, especially since not many people actually follow and find out how factual their debates were. What matters is Romney looked strong, he ran roughshod over Obama and the moderator. That's how he 'won" he just presented himself and his case better. So we got hope Obama gets prepped better and they get a better moderator next time.

Has anyone ever told you guys you sound like an old married couple? Except there's a few of you so that would be like maybe a bunch of old brothers that lived together your whole lives??? or something?

Nobody gets a medal or anything, what matters is what impression the voters take away from the debates. Doesn't even really matter who spun the most lies, especially since not many people actually follow and find out how factual their debates were. What matters is Romney looked strong, he ran roughshod over Obama and the moderator. That's how he 'won" he just presented himself and his case better. So we got hope Obama gets prepped better and they get a better moderator next time.

I know we sound like brothers ... I am not trying to pick on Foxrac, I just want to make sure he understands that is all.

It is important to me that he understands that the purpose of a debate is to "win". Which is what Romney did this round.

There are two more rounds to go. I personally think Obama let Romney win this round. Just to stir up his base and get them to pay more attention.

Since you claim to understand the purpose of a debate, please explain it to me. What is the desired goal in a debate?

The debate is argument and discussion about views, beliefs and issues. The presidential debate is all discussion about issues in our country, especially tax plan, gay marriage, economy, control the spending, immigration, etc. The winning and losing of presidential elections are determined by media and independent thinking so they use opinion statement, not fact.

The debate is argument and discussion about views, beliefs and issues. The presidential debate is all discussion about issues in our country, especially tax plan, gay marriage, economy, control the spending, immigration, etc. The winning and losing of presidential elections are determined by media and independent thinking so they use opinion statement, not fact.

yet the "purpose" of the debate is to .....? You defined what it is, but you haven't explained the purpose.

Joe Pesci for moderator!

I know we sound like brothers ... I am not trying to pick on Foxrac, I just want to make sure he understands that is all.

It is important to me that he understands that the purpose of a debate is to "win". Which is what Romney did this round.

There are two more rounds to go. I personally think Obama let Romney win this round. Just to stir up his base and get them to pay more attention.

I feeling that you are picking on me because of my brain capacity and intelligence. You asked childish questions about what is debate means and ask me to definition about debate. I didn't ask you for definition of debate.

yet the "purpose" of the debate is to .....? You defined what it is, but you haven't explained the purpose.

The purpose of debate is prove the issues that you think it is right or most important, or make sense, more consistent, so president candidates have to persuade about their issues are more important to citizens and explain about other candidate's issues are not good, or not logical.

It has nothing with fact or opinion, so determine about victories of presidential debate is based on opinion statement.

I feeling that you are picking on me because of my brain capacity and intelligence. You asked childish questions about what is debate means and ask me to definition about debate. I didn't ask you for definition of debate.

I am very sorry you feel that way Foxrac, I did not mean for you to feel I was picking on you. All you have to do is tell me and I will stop . . . deal?

let me add this - you are right that debates involve "opinion" but collective opinions show a very clear winner of this debate. Therefore, it is a fact that Romney won this round. That is not an opinion, it is a fact. Both parties have agreed that Romney won this round.

He might not win the next two. He might not win the election. But he did win this round.

I am very sorry you feel that way Foxrac, I did not mean for you to feel I was picking on you. All you have to do is tell me and I will stop . . . deal?

let me add this - you are right that debates involve "opinion" but collective opinions show a very clear winner of this debate. therefore, it is a fact that Romney won this round. That is not an opinion, it is a fact. Both parties have agreed that Romney won this round.

He might not win the next two. He might not win the election. But he did win this round.

I participle in debate about deaf organizations at Gallaudet University and it was mandatory for all of our classmates. The winner of debate will result in money that donate to one deaf organization that winner picked. The victory is based on all of classmate's votes with strong support from professor. I feel that victory of debate is based on fact because of award ($$$$$ to deaf organization).

But for presidential debate, oh my please and there are some people say Obama is doing better on first debate, and some people say Romney is doing better. I will only consider as fact if presidential debate has board that make judge and vote to give a result about whoever win, but all from media and independent writing, it is opinion.

It is not uncommon for new president candidate (Romney) doing well on first debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back