The Deaf Giantess

DragonessLife

Reaction score
Hello. Show my video The Deaf Giantess Story about into small village and she found beautiful man. I made fantasy 3D animation with American Sign Language. It may add that CC be cool.

The Deaf Giantess Story

And other my old video The Deaf Giantess. Please view my art with an open mind. If you don't agree or don't like it, please ignore it. My art shows my thoughts and ideas. I do not want to offend any one, but I do want to share my creative work. Thank you and ILY :wave:

The Deaf Giantess

Hi Markie, I am glad you are here to show your beautiful artwork.

They are beautiful 3D artwork and I wish I can see them. I try to see them all with my one good eye.

My husband tactiles for me what the Deaf Giantess signs.

I'm curious, Markie.. why does the Deaf Giantess always eat her men after she kisses them?

Oh yes Markie, you may know me from DVTV as The DeafBlind's Musing. :ily:

The first part before the last end of the story is really good and I like the Deaf Giantess, but I don't like the idea of eating the men who are like dolls to her. But I understand that is only an artwork that you have done on the 3d animation. That is pretty good and you have talent on the beautiful art. Welcome to AllDeaf and thank you for sharing this with me. :thumb:

Her huge bra is distracting me, maybe you can add something like a t-shirt or dress to cover it?

interesting. As art work goes, this is beautiful digital art; and the content is somewhat disturbing...but welcome the world of art huh :).

Nice work, but lacks facial expressions, in which case, I know facial expressions can be very difficult to work with.

Yeah, her boobs is a bit distracting :p

The first part before the last end of the story is really good and I like the Deaf Giantess, but I don't like the idea of eating the men who are like dolls to her. But I understand that is only an artwork that you have done on the 3d animation. That is pretty good and you have talent on the beautiful art. Welcome to AllDeaf and thank you for sharing this with me. :thumb:

I am glad you like my video. I know that ate men by giant woman, but people who different culture. I really enjoy AllDeaf. Thank you :)

Hi Markie, I am glad you are here to show your beautiful artwork.

They are beautiful 3D artwork and I wish I can see them. I try to see them all with my one good eye.

My husband tactiles for me what the Deaf Giantess signs.

I'm curious, Markie.. why does the Deaf Giantess always eat her men after she kisses them?

Oh yes Markie, you may know me from DVTV as The DeafBlind's Musing. :ily:

Thank you! Deaf Giantess always eat men, but people who different culture. I wish giantess eat me :lol: Oh I remember that DVTV. I was banned by youtube. *Hug*

Hi Markie,

Welcome to AD!!! I have been your fan at DVTV for a year and a half. I always enjoyed watching your art videos with tall women in it. I also liked bug life with ants that you made videos. I was so sorry that you were banned from youtube. Too many closed mind people out there...geez.

I'm glad that you are in a new website so that I can check your artworks. I have missed it alot. Don't give up your dream, Markie. There are many people out there that love your artwork. I can see that your artwork has improved alot already and you are very creative:)

Very interesting! Those video of animation 3D are so NEAT! how many videos did you make so far?

Back