The Christian Bear

babymakerdaddy

Reaction score
An atheist was walking through the woods, admiring the “accidents” that evolution had created. As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. Turning to look, he saw a seven-foot grizzly bear charging towards him. As he was running away, he tripped and fell to the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up, but the bear was right over him, reaching for him with its left paw and raising its right paw to strike him. At that instant the atheist cried out to God. Time stopped and the bear froze. As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky, “You deny my existence for all these years, teach others that I don’t exist, and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?” The atheist looked directly into the light and said, “I would feel like a hypocrite to become a Christian after all these years, but perhaps you could make the bear a Christian?” “Very well,” said the voice. The light went out. Then the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, and spoke: “Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful.”

Hey Trent , I enjoyed that alots and I sent this to my family and friends. There is a very good point to the moral of the story. Awesome, man !!!!! :) :thumb:

God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Back