The Celebrity Apprentice 2011!! Marlene Matlin!!!

Last Sunday..... Niki Taylor ..

images

Last night.. Fired to Dionne Warwick

images

Very interest that they had experience abusive! :(

Tonight on Hulu, I watched the episode with Marlee being the project director. I have been really happy the way the show handles the filming and editing of parts that include Marlee. She's becoming one of the stars of the show, and they're doing a great job at showing deafness in a positive light. I think this is really opening up a lot of people's eyes.

Last week, Fired to Richard Hatch...
richard%20hatch%20survivor%20tax.jpg

Good Job Marlee!!!

Joe Canseco >>Ressigned cuz his father is very sick! :( :( :(
jose-canseco.jpg

Last night Sunday... Fired>>> Mark Mcgrath ....

mark_mcgrath.jpg

Tonight on Hulu, I watched the episode with Marlee being the project director. I have been really happy the way the show handles the filming and editing of parts that include Marlee. She's becoming one of the stars of the show, and they're doing a great job at showing deafness in a positive light. I think this is really opening up a lot of people's eyes.

Proud of her! :)

so, nobody mention that one of lady tried whisper at Marlee? I find it funny.

so, nobody mention that one of lady tried whisper at Marlee? I find it funny.

Yes I saw that one. Marlee was like don't whisper me because I'm deaf, others are laughing while Star Jones was quiet and speechless. She's lucky that we all can't see her red face. :hmm:

I missed to watching it. (fell asleep)
Fired to Gary Busey

article-0-0BAD2EB900000578-483_634x336.jpg

Wow. I missed two shows due to traveling. Gary Busey got fired? OHHH NOOOO!!!!! LaToya fired? Hmmm... Marlee is still alive, I think she might be in the final competitor against Nene or Star Jones?

Wow. I missed two shows due to traveling. Gary Busey got fired? OHHH NOOOO!!!!! LaToya fired? Hmmm... Marlee is still alive, I think she might be in the final competitor against Nene or Star Jones?

Good news.. She is return and join men's team ( replace Joe Canesco's postion ) :D

I thought that Nene was going to punch Star's face! Nene is very aggressive lady!:eek3:

Last night who fired?? I have no idea because just like 5 minutes before, I was watching celeb. apprentice, And right before who got fired, Special reporting news about Omasa bin is dead! :) I will find out at goodle tonight and who was fired last night or you know who ?

Can you really blame her? Star is evil.

No I dont say blame her.. but Nene was a closely threatening physical and verbal abuse toward to Star. That are not acceptable! :eek3:

Yes Agree that Star has two faces!:roll:

Back