The block at orange county

kalboy

Reaction score
Anyone heard anything about this deaf social? My friend went last month and she told me that there are 200+ deafies. I'm thinking about going maybe next time. Please let me know if you know anything about this. Thanks!

kalboy said:
Anyone heard anything about this deaf social? My friend went last month and she told me that there are 200+ deafies. I'm thinking about going maybe next time. Please let me know if you know anything about this. Thanks!

Lame piece of shit that owes more to the inertia of people's habits than anything.

The last time i was stupid enough to swing by i walked through the crowd, picked up a couple of homiez and headed straight for Alcatraz.

The block is for 2 groups of people - the very young University High school punks and the very old. Those in between are usually found elsewhere having a good time.

The Heretic said:
Lame piece of shit that owes more to the inertia of people's habits than anything.

The last time i was stupid enough to swing by i walked through the crowd, picked up a couple of homiez and headed straight for Alcatraz.

The block is for 2 groups of people - the very young University High school punks and the very old. Those in between are usually found elsewhere having a good time.

ahh. So how old are you dude? where do people in their 20's hang out at? i'm pretty new to orange county.

kalboy said:
ahh. So how old are you dude? where do people in their 20's hang out at? i'm pretty new to orange county.

I'm old enough to drink, young enough to get carded every damn time.

Folks in their 20's hang out everywhere: the mall, private parties, the beach, nightclubs, bars, frat/sorority houses, bookstores, etcetera. Couldn't give you a straight answer even if i tried. :squint:

The Heretic said:
I'm old enough to drink, young enough to get carded every damn time.

Folks in their 20's hang out everywhere: the mall, private parties, the beach, nightclubs, bars, frat/sorority houses, bookstores, etcetera. Couldn't give you a straight answer even if i tried. :squint:

Do you hang out with those people from CSUN?

The Heretic said:

:lol:

and you are?

The Heretic said:

im in the between naggin' at the securties

Security, geez... they really 'up'ed it since some stupid fight broke out like last year... and oh I hate they look at us like prisoners and waving their piece of paper in our faces...

Ah, well.

Yes, I've been there.. I enjoy it (except for the security)... I try to make it to the Block for whatever is available to us Deafies.

the unbearable stench of "Shittridge"

kalboy said:
Do you hang out with those people from CSUN?

Not really, but i do get invited to their lame-ass bashes all the time. Although most of my friends are no longer at CSUN, i still have insiders there. :scatter:

The Heretic said:
Not really, but i do get invited to their lame-ass bashes all the time. Although most of my friends are no longer at CSUN, i still have insiders there. :scatter:

haha. deaf bash party sucks there. they always tell me that i came in the wrong time. my ass.

Yep, CSUN's deaf parties weren't that fun nor cool. Probably once in a while when there's a holiday or last day of school.

I've heard a little about the Block, I went there but not when a deaf event occurred. I never got a chance to go, no one from CSUN was willing to get me there cuz they "didn't feel like to". It seemed like there weren't a lot of people in my age or near my age crazy about the Block. I can't recall any one of them said how fun was it.

Back