The Assassination of JFK

Of course that wasn't all but it supported what happened.

Why is it we easily accept the fact that crazed shooters act by themselves now but couldn't do so 50 years ago? Almost every week we read about lone killers who shoot innocent victims in schools, malls, movie theaters, parking lots, etc. There were attempts on the lives of other presidents which could have just as well ended with fatalities. There were no grand conspiracies involved--just mentally disturbed individuals.

A lot of people have a lot of theories but that doesn't mean they are right. Obviously they can't all be right unless Oswald was hired by LBJ, the Mafia, the CIA, the Soviets and aliens all in one huge conspiracy of disparate groups.

Also, why would any organization that has access to professional hit men and super-skilled snipers with trusted records, go and hire a random, untested, untrustworthy, unstable amateur?

On the other hand, if Oswald wasn't even involved, why would he shoot Officer Tippit and try to evade capture?

I never said Oswald wasn't involved! Why the HELL do you always trying to twist my words around !!! I said he did not act alone. I feel he was a part of a bigger picture. I found is very strange that Jack Ruby was allowed in jail when Oswald was being moved. Why was a nobody like Ruby allowed in jail and the cops did not check to see if he had a weapon. Something's just do not add up right in the whole story. And the fact the we have wait 30 more years tell me the government want to made sure anyone that had anything to with this case is DEAD and can't talk . This look like a cover-up
to me. Ruby's niece said she could not understand why her uncle was allowed in the jail . Public TV has show on about this all week and it showed Ruby's niece talking .

I never said Oswald wasn't involved! Why the HELL do you always trying to twist my words around !!!
Why do you always take everything personally and overreact?

I was clarifying my statement about his smirk. I wanted to make it clear that there was more reasoning behind my conclusion than just the smirk. The smirk was the outward expression of what Oswald had accomplished.

I said he did not act alone. I feel he was a part of a bigger picture. I found is very strange that Jack Ruby was allowed in jail when Oswald was being moved. Why was a nobody like Ruby allowed in jail and the cops did not check to see if he had a weapon. Something's just do not add up right in the whole story. And the fact the we have wait 30 more years tell me the government want to made sure anyone that had anything to with this case is DEAD and can't talk . This look like a cover-up
to me. Ruby's niece said she could not understand why her uncle was allowed in the jail . Public TV has show on about this all week and it showed Ruby's niece talking .
You've stated your opinion, and I stated mine. We can disagree without blasting out the !!!!!!!'s.

I was clarifying my statement about his smirk. I wanted to make it clear that there was more reasoning behind my conclusion than just the smirk. The smirk was the outward expression of what Oswald had accomplished.

You've stated your opinion, and I stated mine. We can disagree without blasting out the !!!!!!!'s.

You where replying to my comment , and you where not clear about what you meant .

we most likely will. the file will be released to public by the time we'll be around 60 years old so... about 30 years to go.
What file? I read that CIA files will be released in 2017 but I am sure most of the statements will be blacked out as usual.

"On the other hand, if Oswald wasn't even involved, why would he shoot Officer Tippit and try to evade capture? " you wrote this and it looked you where saying I said Oswald was not involved . Yes we can disagree and have done this a numbers of times . You have a way of writing that made it like I said something and I have a right to say how I feel about it.

"On the other hand, if Oswald wasn't even involved, why would he shoot Officer Tippit and try to evade capture? " you wrote this and it looked you where saying I said Oswald was not involved . Yes we can disagree and have done this a numbers of times . You have a way of writing that made it like I said something and I have a right to say how I feel about it.
I'm sorry that you see it that way. People can read my ideas and opinions, and they can read your ideas and opinions, and they make up their own minds. I just put out my viewpoints and questions. I strongly doubt that anyone thinks it possible for me (or anyone) to put words in your mouth.

The only reason I originally even quoted your post was because you specifically quoted mine about Oswald. It seemed to require further explanation, since you brought it up.

Reba, what do you think about Jack Ruby? Why did he kill Oswald?
IMO, Ruby killed Oswald for his own misguided reasons, not as any conspiracy. He was a low-life hanger on, on the fringes of Mafioso greatness, who was also upset about the President's assassination. He saw Oswald's killing as an opportunity to avenge the President as an American hero, and to make points with his mob friends. He was messed up, as are many shooters, and not thinking straight. Unfortunately for history, he had access to Oswald thru police negligence and being in the right place at the right time.
IMO

IMO, Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up. Ruby was a friend with the Mafia who hated JFK and his brother, Robert so it's possible that Ruby did the Mafia a favor, even though he knew that he might get a death penalty or life sentence for murder.

That's one of the theories which means that it's not a fact.

Most politicians do not represent themselves, they are the face of the people who own them. It may be sort of cynical but it is hard to look straight at LBJ and not be cynical. When billions of dollars are ready to be made and the greatest economic engine in the world is ready to be squeezed for every dime it will produce for another 20 years it is no holds barred.
We are all pawns in a bigger game and Oswald was one really crazy guy. I have no problem believing that wacky critter did it alone. Ruby probably bought all those cops drinks for a month for letting him blast Oswald. I bet they were a little nervous too knowing it was going to happen.

I believe that Oswald was paid and his suspicions of being double crossed caused him to execute Officer Tippet.

LBJ became President of the United States and a stunning amount of money was made by quite a few determined people. Human lives mean nothing to them; they are sociopaths on a scale that even the most cynical mind has trouble wrapping itself around.

I agree with Reba about the smirk. It is the smirk of a man who has succeeded and in the doing had the biggest rush of his life and knowing a little shmuck like himself just got a place in history.

On TV news poll, a lot of people think it was CIA or Mafia.

Some people thought it was Fidel Castro as Kennedy tried to have him killed. I feel that Ruby shot Oswald to shut him too. I was watching a show last night and someone said that when Kennedy car driving slowly there was no secret servicemen right next the car. And that is was should had been some. I remember heard after Kennedy was shot that some secret servicemen where at a bar dinking instead doing their job protecting Kennedy . I never knew if this was true or not , I hope it was not true.

Some people thought it was Fidel Castro as Kennedy tried to have him killed. I feel that Ruby shot Oswald to shut him too. I was watching a show last night and someone said that when Kennedy car driving slowly there was no secret servicemen right next the car. And that is was should had been some. I remember heard after Kennedy was shot that some secret servicemen where at a bar dinking instead doing their job protecting Kennedy . I never knew if this was true or not , I hope it was not true.
No... CIA (not JFK) wanted to kill Castro.

"Supposedly Kennedy was fed up with the shenanigans that the CIA was pulling," Perry said. "He found out the CIA was trying to kill (Cuban leader Fidel) Castro, which is a fact. So the argument is that the CIA felt that Kennedy was going to disband them. And as a result of that, they were the ones that ordered the killing of Kennedy."

I can't recall which documentary I saw when I heard this but an actual secret service agent on duty that day ( supposedly ) said that Kennedy specifically requested that no agents be around the car. For what reason I don't remember. I'm not a conspiracy theorist so I just tend to believe that Oswald acted alone. This happened so long before I was born anyways lol.

The smirk to me is just his, " I can't believe they screwed me on this" his way of doing the I can't believe this is happening look. Also, it was most certainly a cover-up. All eyewitness who had a version that didn't fit the official story all soon found themselves victims of untimely deaths or accidental homicide. Besides he clearly is shot in the front and the of head. Due to the brace he wore for his back and the quantity of narcotics he used for pain, they had to make sure they were head shots. Why keep it a secret until years later? People will have just become used to the fact that it was shady the way it went down. It's pretty much accepted that people knew beforehand it was going to happen. Had they turned left instead of right thru the plaza as planned they would not have got the clean shots. Just sayin.....

Back