The Apprentice show~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
Apprentice is my most favourite show. It motivates me and inspired me a lot every time I watched it. I really idolized Mr. Trump for being a very high standard person especially when he said that ‘I love Education’ and he likes talented and smart people.

What do u think ? ?

:afro:

M-

Apprentice is my most favourite show. It motivates me and inspired me a lot every time I watched it. I really idolized Mr. Trump for being a very high standard person especially when he said that ‘I love Education’ and he likes talented and smart people.

What do u think ? ?

M-

I watched the show last night and to my feeling he should have fired Omsrosa since she don't seems to get along with anyone in the woman's group. But I am glad Gene Simmons fired because he made few wrong choices picking the laides to be fired and then changed their mind to keep them.

I watched the show last night and to my feeling he should have fired Omsrosa since she don't seems to get along with anyone in the woman's group. But I am glad Gene Simmons fired because he made few wrong choices picking the laides to be fired and then changed their mind to keep them.

Lol, About Gene Simmons is such soft-heart person. Omsrosa is great lady for business only. That where she is very great at! Oh I know that she isn't great as along with others. Her personally isn't friendly just like Trump. But, It is about "business".

It is about "business" it will help our economy to grow.

M-

What do u think ? ?

M-
("Apprentice is my most favourite show"), Me too. I admire who he is since the way he born, because he don't give damn what the people's thinking and saying nasty abut him.

anyway yesterday, I missed the show. Geez!

Yup! I do agree with your post.

Apprentice is that show never bored to me. like ScubaladyTx's quote: "It motivates me and inspired me a lot every time I watched".

Lol, About Gene Simmons is such soft-heart person. Omsrosa is great lady for business only. That where she is very great at! Oh I know that she isn't great as along with others. Her personally isn't friendly just like Trump. But, It is about "business".

It is about "business" it will help our economy to grow.

M-

ah, I believe you are righyt about Omsrosa since she have to be tough to stay in the business and focus on business only not the friendship in the business. It seems so cruel ah. Yep you right about Gene, he is always way too softee over women lots of times and I guess where he got fired for making the wrong move. It seems Pier Mogans is so nagative over american people.. geez makes me wonder why he there in the game in first place. ha

Last night's show showed us that Omarosa poured the wine to Piers' face. That showed me Omarosa do have a low-class personality.
Omarosa should be fired, I can't really wait to see her get fired. She don't deserve to be in Apprentice. I think Omarosa should be acting in the Jerry Springer TV show.
I think Trump liked Omarosa, because he said "Wow, I can't believe Omarosa said she got 9 1/2 shoe size compares to Nancy's 10." TO me - so what, why did he amazed Omarosa for mentioning this, considering that Trump think Omarosa is the best for that group. That is a big sign of favoritism.

Just wondering, Have ya guys seen that show last night ? ? Congratulations to Piers Morgan for winning. He was mean and ruthless BUT he will be great businessman! Poor Trace cowboy. He's very laid back just like Lennox.

Do you think Donald made the right decision? Yes or No ? ?

M-

Just wondering, Have ya guys seen that show last night ? ? Congratulations to Piers Morgan for winning. He was mean and ruthless BUT he will be great businessman! Poor Trace cowboy. He's very laid back just like Lennox.

Do you think Donald made the right decision? Yes or No ? ?

M-

As a business decision he made the right choice. However.........I think if it went by morals........Trace would have been the clear winner!!! Oh, and I love him!!! lol

Back