the amazing hotel pools

kazumi

Reaction score
sorry for not post the forums for awhile but i wud like to share with u guys , i found something interest!

the largest amazing pool at the hotel that u rare see everyday

check this out ...

ss_sanalfonsodelmar.jpg

You can take small sailboats out on the saltwater pool at San Alfonso del Mar, in Algarrobo, Chile. The pool measures two thirds of a mile in length—Guinness World Records calls it the largest in the world. (Courtesy San Alfonso del Mar)

ss_parkhyatttokyo.jpg

The Park Hyatt Tokyo's sleek, 47th-floor swimming pool has jaw-dropping vistas of Tokyo and even venerable Mount Fuji. (Courtesy Park Hyatt Tokyo)

ss_sanalfonsodelmar2.jpg

For nighttime swimming at San Alfonso del Mar, head to the temperature-controlled beach inside the pool's centrally located glass pyramid—the water and the sand are heated. (Courtesy San Alfonso del Mar)

ss_intercontinentalhongkong.jpg

Set on the third floor of the InterContinental Hong Kong, the hotel's three pools—two hot and one cold, but all with underwater music piped in—give the almost unnerving illusion that you're floating in Victoria Harbor. (Courtesy InterContinental Hong Kong)

ss_goldennugget.jpg

You'll swim with five species of sharks (16 sharks in all!) at the Golden Nugget's $30 million pool complex in Las Vegas. (Courtesy Golden Nugget)

ss_goldennugget2.jpg

Take a waterslide straight through the Golden Nugget's 200,000-gallon shark tank. You'll see stingrays, massive Queensland grouper, and silvery jack crevalle, too. (Courtesy Golden Nugget)

ss_albustan.jpg

The Al Bustan Palace InterContinental Muscat in Oman has a spacious, 164-foot-long infinity pool flanked by shady, palm-studded islands. The water is temperature controlled, so it's always an oasis-like 84 degrees. (Courtesy Al Bustan Palace InterContinental Muscat)

I want to swim with the sharks...lol

Back