The All Deaf Spammer Registry

starfied

:lol:

I cannot ever get in here fast enough ;)

I saw it, was getting ready to click reply to this thread and Botti beat me. She like a keyboard finger slinger. You know, like a gun slinger, just with her fingers on the keyboard.

Looks to me like today's home page listing all the birthdays is prime spam fodder for the mods :) Normally we only have a sprinkling of birthdays, and today has HOW MANY ?? :shock: And what's odd, most of them are 32 years old! My bet's on that it's the one and same person registering all those :lol:

Looks to me like today's home page listing all the birthdays is prime spam fodder for the mods :) Normally we only have a sprinkling of birthdays, and today has HOW MANY ?? :shock: And what's odd, most of them are 32 years old! My bet's on that it's the one and same person registering all those :lol:

WEIRD I NOTICE TOO!!!!!!!!! most name start with "G" end with number. is january spambot month????

I have never see so many birthdays with their usernames. AlleyCat is right that the usernames were similarly mostly 32 years old while the other usernames had different ages. That is new to me. What is going on with that? Geeze. :roll:

AllDeaf gets a ton of registration every week. I'd say from what I have watched, at least 100 in 7 days is pretty normal. 99% of those registered users do not end up posting or very little to contribute, post and run, so on. I've also noticed a lot of them are spam/scam that never made the cut. Sometimes they'll register first, log off after registering, come back another day and add a signature then start spamming.

Others will add a website location in their contact information, but never end up posting at all. You'd be surprised how many of these spammers are able to circumvent the security (and I really wonder how they knew the abbreviation 'ASL' for the security question).

There are also many legit users who do not end up posting until a week, or month or later down the road. Interesting, but it happens.

Makes sense. January 1st birthday listing had about 100 names that day alone :lol: I even did a screen shot of it.

Back