Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • I have no opinion

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are proud then why not? Each person is different. For me, I never think about things like that..I just enjoy today. If I become hearing in the afterlife, then I will learn something new. If I stay deaf, then it is something I am fine with.

My point was pretty narrow in scope re: "being proud in this earthly life". If we are proud in the now, here, today, why is it we are looking forward to perfection in the afterlife?

Tousi - "My point was pretty narrow in scope re: "being proud in this earthly life". If we are proud in the now, here, today, why is it we are looking forward to perfection in the afterlife?

Simply put - It gives us a sense of - "Hope", that things will be much, much better than they are down here on Terra-Firma! And that's much better than getting all worked-up into despire. Yes?, No?

-charles

Tousi - "My point was pretty narrow in scope re: "being proud in this earthly life". If we are proud in the now, here, today, why is it we are looking forward to perfection in the afterlife?

Simply put - It gives us a sense of - "Hope", that things will be much, much better than they are down here on Terra-Firma! And that's much better than getting all worked-up into despire. Yes?, No?

-charles

Again you miss Tousi's point. If one is proud to be deaf in this life, why would one need "hope" that things will be better?

My point was pretty narrow in scope re: "being proud in this earthly life". If we are proud in the now, here, today, why is it we are looking forward to perfection in the afterlife?

I agree with you.

-charles

Being deaf gives me hope so I have no need to hear in the afterlife.

Ahhhhhhhh, finally; thanks Jillio and Shel! :lol:

interesting thread _ still havent came up with something to say, except i think its like 'all religions; that all seems to have their own accommodating 'after lives' is like a WYSIWYG scenario, 'what you see is what you get' i mean if you are truely 'good' or good and worthy for entry to heaven then you will be in there, and see your own god(s) and since its eternal, you'd have enough time to learn all about life, and hence the ultimate tolerance 'love for all' would occur, so yeah thats what i think, similarily, "good" signers would continue but also be grant powers of hearing and talking and there would be no wishes to 'communicate' with the hearing -so that powerlessness feeling of awful situation would not exist anymore....

oh and please (esp to chucky GRRRR) BACK OFF FROM RELIGIOUS BANGERINGS !!!!, Right here it is just talking about if you think and certainly it should not become a Religon battlefield dammit !! :mad:
its just typical, fanatics don't know when to shut up

(maybe jesus, ghandi, would kow how to sign - to maker you comfortable and in same vein, Helen Keller might be seeing and talking, and still retain the tactical sign language use !, - probably give free lessons for those who wants to know in heaven (tactical 'feeling hmm interesting concept even further - would we FEEL solids??!!)

thats all folks laters

im off for a trip to the North (hotter up there):wave:

Cheers

Last edited:
If you jump in other life being deaf again with your wish, then you would so lucky if that is what you wanted to be.

I would probably jump in other life that might be in the hearing world. I might will born in the year of 6009 - especially hopefully many provide with beautiful green energy and pure healthy environment (no all kind of toxic pollution, no diseases, and no violence). It would be so wonderful.

Mod's Note:

The thread is swaying into a religion discussion. So, with that, the thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back