The $1M electric supercar - from Croatia

Croatia can keep the electric supercars, if i ever had $1m to burn on a car that would be at the absolute bottom of my list

same, i'd just get a nice second hand Porsche, Ferraris nice but way too high maintainence. Porsche is milder...and more drivable

if you have a million dollars to blow on a car you arent hurting for money.

well, that's a half truth maintenence, on these cars are beyond to what you are accustomed to, for instance a fanbelt change on a Ferrari in Wellington, NZ, is $2500 - that's JUST a BELT and installation....
maintenece...on a Ferrari is NOT like Porshes either, for they WEAR OUT at about 60,000km then requires an entire engine overhaul..
these sort of things never get admitted, for rich peopple (not first time millionaires or Lotto winners who are naive), do not worry about it because they tend to have hundreds of million or tens of milllions (and the ones with the tens (less than $15 million to their name still proceed ownership of Ferraris (not as bad with Porches) with caution, much worse with Bugatii, and other european exotics, - a Zonda wiould be extremely pricy to own too..

so...you are right, well half right, just it really requires that you HAVE to be RICH, not just some lottlo winners, to be honest you'd e fucking idiot..BUT old ferraris, Not the OLLLD 1950-60s' shit not, but the 308's is ok, probably the safest, even a Dino or Daytona.. . but nothing else...

Back