That's WEIRD!

C

coloravalanche

Guess what? I recently open my yahoo email address...

I noticed that someone send me emails twice...one from yesterday and one is today...

You know when you receive email from someone...you see the "Sender" name or email address...then Subject...right?

Ok...What I see is that:

NO Sender's name or email address...NOTHING...BLANK! and Subject...nothing and blank!

Isnt that weird? How do I find their ip address and findout who did it?

Maybe it's a virus?? :dunno: :dunno: I would becareful if I were you, the last thing you need is something to crash your computer :ugh2:

Heart2Sign said:
Maybe it's a virus?? :dunno: :dunno: I would becareful if I were you, the last thing you need is something to crash your computer :ugh2:

How do I crash my computer?

If you change your email display settings to show more information, then the IP address should appear.

VamPyroX said:
If you change your email display settings to show more information, then the IP address should appear.

Vampy, How do I change my email display settings? How do I find their ip address when they send me an email?

How do I crash my computer? Do you think it is possible that hacker is stealing my emails? Because I have complains from my family and friends that they have not received my emails or I havent received theirs either...how do i solve this problem?

coloravalanche said:
Vampy, How do I change my email display settings? How do I find their ip address when they send me an email?

How do I crash my computer? Do you think it is possible that hacker is stealing my emails? Because I have complains from my family and friends that they have not received my emails or I havent received theirs either...how do i solve this problem?
Log on Yahoo.

Click "Options" on the upper-right corner under the search box.

Click "General Preferences" under "Management".

Select "Show all headers on incoming messages" for "Messages".

That's it.

VamPyroX said:
Log on Yahoo.

That's it.

Is this for crash computer? or for check ip address from someone who send me an email?

how do i check someone's ip address when person sends me an email at my outlook express 6?

HEY DON'T OPEN THAT DELETE THAT FAST

i do get these stupid blanks but i never open it i DELETE them cuz i knew it is a viruses or something

moonflower said:
HEY DON'T OPEN THAT DELETE THAT FAST

i do get these stupid blanks but i never open it i DELETE them cuz i knew it is a viruses or something

unfortunately, i already opened it..i didnt know what it was...:Ohno:

Again, how do i crash the computer??????????

VamPyroX said:
Log on Yahoo.

That's it.

Vampy, I finally figured it out! :D what about outlook express 6?

well i not expert on this
but i never trust that kind of thing anyway

but just be careful smile

coloravalanche said:
Vampy, I finally figured it out! :D what about outlook express 6?
Outlook Express? I don't know. :dunno:

It should be under header settings. There's something that enables how you want information displayed. That's usually "headers".

Whoa whoa!!! Gosh!! Yahoo email will not crash to ur computer!! Unless if download from yahoo if that come with attachement only!!! So do not worry abt crash ur computer!! geez relax everyone!! So now u got what Vamp told u to do abt header details... that tells u where/who from but as for outlook express.... u dont need that unless if come in ur outlook express from yahoo??? Then dont worry! I have yahoo email and have never open if I do not know who that is but I can open only text but not that attachement anyway!! I hope u guys understand this!

~AngelWolf~ said:
Whoa whoa!!! Gosh!! Yahoo email will not crash to ur computer!! Unless if download from yahoo if that come with attachement only!!! So do not worry abt crash ur computer!! geez relax everyone!! So now u got what Vamp told u to do abt header details... that tells u where/who from but as for outlook express.... u dont need that unless if come in ur outlook express from yahoo??? Then dont worry! I have yahoo email and have never open if I do not know who that is but I can open only text but not that attachement anyway!! I hope u guys understand this!

If you have both hardware and software firewall with anti-virus software installed, then you have much less chance to get virus and get your computer crashed if you keep subscribing the updates and newest engines. Of course, there are plenty of genius hackers to create a new dential-self destructor which sucks. Like Zotob worm attacked the newest SP a couple of years ago. :)

TT

Back