That Was A Big Owie!

CATLOVERS2000

Reaction score
HI GUYS. I AM BACK AFTER HAVING SOME COMPLICATION FROM ORAL SURGERY. SO FOR NOW, I AM RECOVERING AND WISHING I COULD HAVE A NICE JUICY STEAK. GEE! NOT FOR TWO MORE WEEKS. THE TOOTH THAT WAS TAKEN OUT IS DUE TO STRESS FRACTURE. IT HAS SPLIT LENGTHWISE TO THE POINT IT EITHER GOLD CROWN (DENTAL PLAN DOES NOT COVER IT) OR REMOVAL WHICH I CHOOSE ON THE ADVISE OF THE DENTIST SURGEON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUDDING ANYBODY!:wave:

wow I am sorry to hear that you are in pain.. my mom has that also. She said she was told to eat soft foods such as bread, soups etc.. lucky for grandma who is her mom made those homemade foods for her!

Do you have Vidicion or IB to keep the pain go away?

I Take Tylenol 3 For The Pain When I Need It. It The Stitches That Get On My Nerve And The Hole Feel Like It Big Enough For A Dump Truck To Fall Thru. Just Kidding!

I HATE DENTAL PAIN!!!!!!! I have hurt myself in almost every concievable way. And none of those injuries were nearly as bad as dental pain. When I was a kid I chopped my left pointer finger half way off with a hatchet. That pain was not as bad as a good hour in the dental chair! :shock:

Awwww, I am so sorry you're in so much pain. Oral surgery is very uncomfortable for a person. I hope you will be feeling better really soon, so you can have that steak you're wishing for!!!! Get well soon!!! :hug:

It's no fun being in pain, especially when you have a dental pain. I know how bothersome it can be. Do get well soon and keep dreaming of those steaks. I am sure the steak will taste alot better than you have expected once when you heal, hehe. In the meantime, Do try to get yourself comfortable at the most and take it easy. ;)

I had dental pain and my legs had the hot and cold waves when I was in alots of tooth pain. I don't enjoy going to the dentist but I know it is good for my health. Hope you feel better Catlovers !!!! :angel:

awww cat.. i hope u will take it easy and rest .. u will be ok.. smile.. :)

Ow I know that sucks. I had oral surgery by in 2000. Damn talk about sore afterwards. But was given good pain meds. 2 out of 3 of the wisdom teeth they cut out was on the bottom back corners on my mouth laying down under my gums.

HI GUYS. I AM BACK AFTER HAVING SOME COMPLICATION FROM ORAL SURGERY. SO FOR NOW, I AM RECOVERING AND WISHING I COULD HAVE A NICE JUICY STEAK. GEE! NOT FOR TWO MORE WEEKS. THE TOOTH THAT WAS TAKEN OUT IS DUE TO STRESS FRACTURE. IT HAS SPLIT LENGTHWISE TO THE POINT IT EITHER GOLD CROWN (DENTAL PLAN DOES NOT COVER IT) OR REMOVAL WHICH I CHOOSE ON THE ADVISE OF THE DENTIST SURGEON. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PUDDING ANYBODY!:wave:

Glad you're mending and recovering, although the pain must terrible to go through...at least it's good to know that your husband is taking good care of you. ;)

Before long, you'll be back to eating big juicy steaks or whatever it is you really crave for...in the meantime, do take good care and take it easy too! :)

Back