$#&% That Crybaby won the daytona 500!

Umm... why is he a "crybaby"?

Wildfire said:
DRL web site so cool...maybe i will join soon. next sunday at california....#48 should win or #1.

wildfire

Just email me whenever your ready to join. Smile :bump:

VamPyroX said:
Umm... why is he a "crybaby"?

Jeff used to complains alot. But now he is getting better and doesn't complain much... but years ago he did complains that Ryan Newman know how to stay out longer than everyone (by saving gas and less tire wears). Ryan Won 8 races in 2003. Jeff complained this to nascar. Nascar worked on it and changed the tires design and now Newman got stuck. Newman has to learn how to do better on newer tires since 2004 season. He's catching up and Jeff better shut up if Newman wins 8+ season again. Jimmie Johnson won 9 times last season and Jeff didn't complains since he's the co-owner of #48 car. What a wussy! :nono:

tony stewart is definately my FAVORITE driver of all time but i haveta say...kasey kahne is the cutest! lol!

ravensteve1961 said:
Jeff gordon wins the daytona 500! :pissed: I wanted earnhardt win!! :pissed:

Awww.. poor thing, Too bad get over it. :giggle: Jeff Gordon is my all time favorite. :mrgreen:

Wow....Wow...when I saw this thread, I can see that yall don't even like Jeff Gordon. I am not going to brag myself that Jeff won, but I'm glad that he won because he is my biggest fan.

BabyAngel said:
I am not going to brag myself that Jeff won, but I'm glad that he won because he is my biggest fan.

u mean he is your biggest fan ? :-o what did u do to him ? bed ?

or you are his biggest fan ? if so, then that makes sense. :ily:

deafclimber said:
u mean he is your biggest fan ? :-o what did u do to him ? bed ?

or you are his biggest fan ? if so, then that makes sense. :ily:

:-o Oops I didn't pay attention to what I said, I was half asleepy this morning haha but yes I mean I am HIS biggest fan

jeff gordon rules the race track

:rofl: oh yeh he won yesterday too :nono: got love it . on the right is jimmy johnson on the left is jeff the best gordon and in the middle is pour ol dale jr :buk: lollollollol.

Back