Thanksgiving Food

ClearSky

Reaction score
What food are you looking forward to eating at Thanksgiving?

I love eat Thanksgiving Foods. My favorite Thanksgiving Foods are Turkey, Macaroni and Cheese, Bake sweet potatoes with top marshmallow, green beans and butter dinner rolls. My favorite Thanksgiving desserts are Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Apple pie and Sweet Potatoes pie. I love enjoy eat the Thanksgiving Foods.

Turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, buttery dinner rolls and cranberry sauce is what I'm looking forward to. I am sure there are some others I forget to mention. :)

turkey,ham,green bean casserole,sweet potatoes,etc! and also my mom's cheesecakes yum!

my sister's family and i are going to have turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, buttered rolls and pumpkin pie (with whipped topping or ice cream). I can't wait! :D i'm especially looking forward to making delicious turkey sandwiches (with plenty of mustard) after thanksgiving. :)

I love eat Thanksgiving Foods. My favorite Thanksgiving Foods are Turkey, Macaroni and Cheese, Bake sweet potatoes with top marshmallow, green beans and butter dinner rolls. My favorite Thanksgiving desserts are Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Apple pie and Sweet Potatoes pie. I love enjoy eat the Thanksgiving Foods.

macaroni and cheese for thanksgiving? i've never heard of that before.

sweet potatoes with marshmallows sounds good! :)

Back