Thanksgiving and Halloween countries

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I was wondering like to learn about all world have thanksgiving and Halloween. Some other countries doesnt have thanksgiving and halloween.

Thanksgiving:

I wonder that why Canada of their thanksgiving in October and in Usa of their thanksgiving in November ???

should have be in same October or November of thanksgiving from Usa and Canada?

For me I like in October cause easy way in October then later in christmas again another turkey :lol: in November too close to xmas too busy for in November :lol: lol my opioin :lol:

others countries have any thanksgiving??? :dunno:

Halloween:

Usa and Canada of their Halloween on Oct 31 but other countries have halloween ??

like all the kids go outside and knock the door " Trick or treat" collect the candies ? Here canada have and I know in Usa have :) other countries ?? I Dunno but one that I know in Australia doesnt have halloween but only have halloween party night that is all not knock on the door to collect the candies only halloween one of my ex bf who is from Australia that he told me about Australia but not all of it :). I dont know if it is true or not from Australia. :)

I was wondering like to learn about all world have thanksgiving and Halloween. Some other countries doesnt have thanksgiving and halloween.

Thanksgiving:

I wonder that why Canada of their thanksgiving in October and in Usa of their thanksgiving in November ???

should have be in same October or November of thanksgiving from Usa and Canada?

For me I like in October cause easy way in October then later in christmas again another turkey :lol: in November too close to xmas too busy for in November :lol: lol my opioin :lol:

others countries have any thanksgiving??? :dunno:

Halloween:

Usa and Canada of their Halloween on Oct 31 but other countries have halloween ??

like all the kids go outside and knock the door " Trick or treat" collect the candies ? Here canada have and I know in Usa have :) other countries ?? I Dunno but one that I know in Australia doesnt have halloween but only have halloween party night that is all not knock on the door to collect the candies only halloween one of my ex bf who is from Australia that he told me about Australia but not all of it :). I dont know if it is true or not from Australia. :)

I think in Canada there is a Mother's day.. i forgot their date.. Here in USA.. Always on first week of May

I think in Canada there is a Mother's day.. i forgot their date.. Here in USA.. Always on first week of May

(Canada) Mother's day is in May :)

oh yeah in Aussie of their mother's day in June I think maybe I am wrong lol but I know not in May :) and other countries :dunno: :lol:

I Think Mexico Should Celebrate Holloween on December 24th :D Tell scary stories at night and celebrate the birth of christ the next morning.

I Think Mexico Should Celebrate Holloween on December 24th :D Tell scary stories at night and celebrate the birth of christ the next morning.

please dont foolin around with it just do please tell like a history why is that from halloween, christmas, easter, mother's day, father's day etc thanks

not fooling around with it in this thread thanks :)

Canada celebrate Thanksgiving in October and Halloween in November? I never know that... I tho should be same as USA, but in other way such we dont celebrate boxers day (?)... I am wondering if other countries have celebrate something unusual?

Canada celebrate Thanksgiving in October and Halloween in November? I never know that... I tho should be same as USA, but in other way such we dont celebrate boxers day (?)... I am wondering if other countries have celebrate something unusual?

NO NO you got it all wrong... DeafMonkey did said Halloween same as here in USA.. oct 31

Halloween:

like all the kids go outside and knock the door " Trick or treat" collect the candies ? Here canada have and I know in Usa have other countries ?? I Dunno but one that I know in Australia doesnt have halloween but only have halloween party night that is all not knock on the door to collect the candies only halloween one of my ex bf who is from Australia that he told me about Australia but not all of it . I dont know if it is true or not from Australia.

Yes that is true that Australia doesn't have halloween but however, only a few people would have a party for it just for fun.

oh yeah in Aussie of their mother's day in June I think maybe I am wrong lol but I know not in May and other countries

Our Mother's day is in May and Father's day was last Sunday just been.

As for Thanksgiving Day, we don't have it here.

No, :) Canada --> thanksgiving is in October :) and Halloween is in Oct too but Halloween is on Oct 31. and the thanksgiving Oct 14.

Usa --> thanksgiving in November and Halloween is same as Canada Oct 31 :)

NO NO you got it all wrong... DeafMonkey did said Halloween same as here in USA.. oct 31

RIGHT ON!!!!! :lol:

Yes that is true that Australia doesn't have halloween but however, only a few people would have a party for it just for fun.

Yah that is what I thought cause my ex boyfriend told me about it

Mother's day in May and father's day in June.. in Aussie of father's day is in August right? :lol:

Where I'm from the closest thing to halloween we have is obon and that's in the summer time.

And for thanksgiving we have what's called labor thanksgiving in november

Former USSR doesnt have both, Thanksgiving and Halloween. There's kinda of Halloween dresses (no scary costumes) on New Year Eve.

Americans make a HUGE deal out of Halloween...
Thanksgiving in the US is when you get together with the crazy relatives. That and Christmas. No wonder people wig out!

Where I'm from the closest thing to halloween we have is obon and that's in the summer time.

And for thanksgiving we have what's called labor thanksgiving in november

ah halloween in Japan...I always wanna check that out lol :P

We don't have Thanksgiving here in Germany but we celebrate one day before Thanksgiving at work (I work for US government) every year. We have different celebration in November than Thanksgiving.

Halloween was began at long time ago in England after copied America. Germans started to celebrate Halloween around 1997 and 1998 in Germany. The children love to wear scary clothes at Halloween... :D

Wow very interesting, I'm curious does Australia celebrate Christmas if yes, is it on December 25th?.. :)

I've heard that Australia is beautiful, someday I would like to go and visit

Wow very interesting, I'm curious does Australia celebrate Christmas if yes, is it on December 25th?.. :)

I've heard that Australia is beautiful, someday I would like to go and visit

Aussie gonna be hot day on Christmas :lol:

Back