thanks so much!

frankiesmom

Reaction score
a few weeks ago, when i found out my little baby boy had hearing problems and developmental problems, i was plunged into a horrible depression..this was the first site to come up when i first started looking for answers. i have been given the most wonderful advice, and even a good dose of free entertainment!
i am not glad that my son has these issues, but its nice that there are so many caring and knowledgeably people out there.
thank you, alldeaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

Good dose of free entertainment, that you DEFINITELY got! lol

Glad that this site and many of us helped you. It was worth all the drama. :hug:

it has helped A LOT.
I have been so worried and miserable, and to "talk" with people who have been through it, and know how it is that can offer up practical advice with funny stories added, has made it so much more bearable.

it has helped A LOT.
I have been so worried and miserable, and to "talk" with people who have been through it, and know how it is that can offer up practical advice with funny stories added, has made it so much more bearable.

Absolutely. You are getting a realistic picture of deafness. Most hearing people never have the opportunity to see that, and as a consequence equate a child being diagnosed with hearing problems as a tradgedy.

Likewise, those that can't relate to the Deaf here and see that not hearing has not prevented them from doing anything they choose with their lives are usually the first parents to jump into having a child implanted as he first resort. You are taking a much more holistic approach, and I know that you and your family will have no problems adjusting to this change.

Back