Thank You

Ribs

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thank-you to all who have helped me on my Deaf-Studies Project. I learned a lot from you guys and it was a lot of fun.

I hope you all will have a great summer and although I probably won't be on as much since I don't have internet at home I will try to keep you all posted on what's going on in my life.

Thank-you

I hope you have fun during the summer. I hope you get your own computer whether PC or laptop. We will miss you having on board but keep in touch with us. I do hope to see you around here. You are welcome that you have done your Deaf-Studies Project. I am not going to say good bye as you will be coming back later, then. :D

Unfortunatly it looks like i will have to wait another year before going to college due to financial difficulties :( but i'm pretty much ok with it now.

Unfortunatly it looks like i will have to wait another year before going to college due to financial difficulties :( but i'm pretty much ok with it now.
Try to stay involved with the deaf community as best you can in the meantime. You are living in a wonderful place! Are you in east or west part?

Sorry to hear that, Ribs. Have you checked into grants and scholarships?

I live in the west part, near the Flathead Lake, its so beautiful here (i'll try adding some pics of it to my albums)

I just think it would be best to wait a year, that way i have more time to think things out a bit and get myself more prepared than just trying to rush into things.

heres one i took:

ribs-albums-miscellaneous-picture3106-flathead-lake.jpg

Very beautiful area there. I recall Glacier Park as breathtaking. Going-to-the-Sun road was still snowpacked in early June. They were using dynamite to clear the last 40 feet of snowpack. :shock: I believe we drove past Flathead Lake on our way to Glacier from Yellowstone in the south. At the time, they had no speed limits on Interstate Highways. :cool2:

Back