Thank You Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know but u dont have to take it out on me, ok? i was just saying ur right that someone did posted the home address and everything. thats it. jeez.

Oh no I didn't mean to jump on you, I was just venting out lol.. I'm sorry if you thought I did :hug:

Angel, I'm sorry that has happened to you...and that definately was not right. I *think* I know who did it because I see somebody has been banned. I'm not sure if they are related but I have a feeling they are. Again, I'm sorry that you were attacked in such a way as that is beyond wrong.

Taylor.. it did have to do with this thread.. when ^Angel^ posted in this thread.. CC and few others have jumped in.. so that's where it started. then a member has gotten informations about ^Angel^ and posted her personal infos in another thread. The reason she posted in here stating that several were getting attacked and yes ^Angel^ was one of them, came from here. Some of you don't get what she meant because some of you have that "group" of favortism. Taylor.. if you had spent more time reading other threads than just yours and the laws.. you would understand where ^Angel^ stands. Since you don't post in any other threads besides yours and laws... well, I could be wrong.. i haven't seen you post any other threads.. but maybe you can at least find the time to read other threads and post some and you'll know where we all stand and where we all come from... that's why you didn't understand what was going on. ONly words of mouth or someone PMin' you telling you what's going on.. I would prefer you to read with your own eyes and see for yourself.

Angel, I'm sorry that has happened to you...and that definately was not right. I *think* I know who did it because I see somebody has been banned. I'm not sure if they are related but I have a feeling they are. Again, I'm sorry that you were attacked in such a way as that is beyond wrong.

Thanks and I'm sorry for jumping on ya there...

Taylor.. it did have to do with this thread.. when ^Angel^ posted in this thread.. CC and few others have jumped in.. so that's where it started. then a member has gotten informations about ^Angel^ and posted her personal infos in another thread. The reason she posted in here stating that several were getting attacked and yes ^Angel^ was one of them, came from here. Some of you don't get what she meant because some of you have that "group" of favortism. Taylor.. if you had spent more time reading other threads than just yours and the laws.. you would understand where ^Angel^ stands. Since you don't post in any other threads besides yours and laws... well, I could be wrong.. i haven't seen you post any other threads.. but maybe you can at least find the time to read other threads and post some and you'll know where we all stand and where we all come from... that's why you didn't understand what was going on. ONly words of mouth or someone PMin' you telling you what's going on.. I would prefer you to read with your own eyes and see for yourself.

You are correct..but I do read other threads and not only my own. I even read threads that may not be of interest to me but I find educational. I DID NOT see the thread at all where that happened to Angel. I dont know when it was started or when it was removed. Had I seen her personal information (or anyones) I would have immediately requested the thread be removed. I believe in that to the extent had I even seen steves personal address. I do not read every single thread, but try to be active. And because I do not post, it does not mean I have not read something. Had I seen any of the personal attacks against Angel, I would have spoken up...even if Angel and I were not friends.

You are correct..but I do read other threads and not only my own. I even read threads that may not be of interest to me but I find educational. I DID NOT see the thread at all where that happened to Angel. I dont know when it was started or when it was removed. Had I seen her personal information (or anyones) I would have immediately requested the thread be removed. I believe in that to the extent had I even seen steves personal address. I do not read every single thread, but try to be active. And because I do not post, it does not mean I have not read something. Had I seen any of the personal attacks against Angel, I would have spoken up...even if Angel and I were not friends.

OKAY.. that's what i was just wondering if you do read other threads... so i take that back.. like i said.. i could be wrong.. if you had read it but didn't post. but yes alot has been going on.. not only to ^Angel^ but to other members getting bashed on too.. I just hardly see you in here posting.. i guess i just assumed maybe you didn't read some of the threads.. sorry about that! truce? ;)

Agreed!

Let me say this....

I know what happened this morning, and I can understand why that member got upset. However, I DO NOT support what he did. Displaying a person's personal address on an open forum is categorically wrong. That member deserved to be banned for that, and he was.

I don't care how upset we are at the mods or Steve, or anyone else. We should be mature enough to discuss things openly. Hating each other and taking sides isn't going to solve a damn thing. Neither is getting "revenge".

What's done is done. None of us can change it. Now, the question remains...

What does this mean for US? What does this do to the overall morale of the forum?

That's what needs to be discussed. How are WE going to heal, so we can move on? Deleting this thread will temporarily stop the bleeding, but you've still got a sore to deal with. How do we heal it?

Anyone?

Agreed!

Let me say this....

I know what happened this morning, and I can understand why that member got upset. However, I DO NOT support what he did. Displaying a person's personal address on an open forum is categorically wrong. That member deserved to be banned for that, and he was.

I don't care how upset we are at the mods or Steve, or anyone else. We should be mature enough to discuss things openly. Hating each other and taking sides isn't going to solve a damn thing. Neither is getting "revenge".

What's done is done. None of us can change it. Now, the question remains...

What does this mean for US? What does this do to the overall morale of the forum?

That's what needs to be discussed. How are WE going to heal, so we can move on? Deleting this thread will temporarily stop the bleeding, but you've still got a sore to deal with. How do we heal it?

Anyone?
maybe we can try at least understand one another even if you don't agree.. or I don't agree.. but where that person is coming from...??? but maybe we can just not bash or insult just because that person thinks differently.... every individual is unique in every way! we're just different.

maybe we can try at least understand one another even if you don't agree.. or I don't agree.. but where that person is coming from...??? but maybe we can just not bash or insult just because that person thinks differently.... every individual is unique in every way! we're just different.

I agree completely. I dunno about what happened earlier, but attacking someone does not help, and posting their personal information is just wrong. If you dont agree with someone, you're more than welcome to state your opinion, but there is no reason to attack them.

Can't we all just get along?

:gpost:

i missed big time here. sigh.. i will read long and many posts here later and go to bed for now for work tonight. my brain is full of craps due to college, my kids, and here. i hope everythings ok to you all.

I saw that thread this am and saw that someone put ^angel^ address and map. I dont remember whats being said but it became flameout war. I think that thread was removed and good thing becuz that person who put the address out crossed the line of whats acceptable and exposed her private info. Im glad to hear that person is banned.

I am ready to move on from subject of Bucky becuz he is gone and better be gone forever from this forum.

I do agree with Taylor... I do read threads and reply when I am interested in doing that, and I read new info that are very educational for me. I hate to see people bashing on Taylor for nothing. He did a good job busting a sicko pevert out here. Anyone can bust a perv, even if person is not a cop... I wish I busted Steve but Taylor and Alex did a good job.

people need to think twice before they post people's personal info... I don't go around and post private info without their permission. I don't put out people's personal info on open forum, no way... for their privacy. I haven't seen that thread, I have been busy with class.

I appreciate all the thanks and you're all very welcome. I want to say thanks again to Taylor, SpiceHD, and a few others for making me aware of the kind of person Buckdogers is. Now that he is permanently banned and never welcome here again, it's time to move on. Therefore I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back