Thank all of yall for...

steph9700

Reaction score
Thank yo for the prayers and well wishes about my cousin Christy during the loss of her husband. They have deemed it negligent homicide, he was playing with guns and drinking with some buddies out behind where he was staying and one of the guys pulled the trigger before he had a clear shot and it hit Markie in the head. The guy is considered a flight risk as well as a suicide risk due to his part in Markie's death so they have him in Bryce psychiatric hospital here in the Jefferson County area. The yet to be born baby is doing really good, Christy's belly is growing every day. She has asked my husband and me to be the god parents of all three of the kids and we are going up to sign all the legal stuff to do with her wishes in her will and all that this upcoming Monday. I am going up next Friday and bringing both of the boys home with me for the weekend and let Christy get some rest. When I take them back Sunday night I am going to stay a couple days up there with her and Wednesday we are going to go to Lamaze class together and do the sonogram. She is due in May and she wants me there through everything, I can't wait till our baby girl gets here! She has already been through so much and hasn't even been born yet!

Back