Texting Problem

crucking_fazy

Reaction score
I have a Kyocera Milano cell phone and use Sprint cell carrier. Just recently, my texting has been acting up. Whenever I try to spell a word, it will intentionally not spell the word, even though i pressed the right keys. And the worse part is it will erase the whole message before i can finish it or send it out. I see it deleting the words like an invisible finger is holding down the delete button. I also cannot put in passwords or usernames, nothing because it will not let me spell anything right or it deletes it. What causes this aggravating problem? Virus? Or Sprint is playing a nasty game as I only made a partial payment this month on the bill? (paid most of it).

It could be the auto-spell or auto-correct?

What kind of phone is it?

That kyocera is pretty cheap. But try taking the battery out and restarting. I do that when my cell gets squirrely. Works

I have a Kyocera Milano cell phone and use Sprint cell carrier. Just recently, my texting has been acting up. Whenever I try to spell a word, it will intentionally not spell the word, even though i pressed the right keys. And the worse part is it will erase the whole message before i can finish it or send it out. I see it deleting the words like an invisible finger is holding down the delete button. I also cannot put in passwords or usernames, nothing because it will not let me spell anything right or it deletes it. What causes this aggravating problem? Virus? Or Sprint is playing a nasty game as I only made a partial payment this month on the bill? (paid most of it).

Try reboot and if not work then go back Sprint to replace with another mobile. I think Kyocera is junk.

What kind of phone is it?

Check your eyes. :roll:

dunno if your phon hardware qualifes but if youre next to computer all day long and texting long texts, why not try 'airdroid', you type and recieve texts on your computer but it sends/receive texts from the phone it uses your wireless router network ...
AirDroid

Back