text and message

LilleJ

Reaction score
What is the best way to be contacted by:

1) a person who does not know how to text from their phone or that their cell does not have text message features to text me?

2) Is there a company ie: Answering service that will take in voice message and send me text? Many people do not want to be bothered having to deal with 2 different numbers

3) I have TMobile Sidekick LX 3 days ago, and have missed many appts, messages because of the things I listed above..

I do know I have email with TMobile, some people do not have email or computer and it is the texting and messages I need to get established.

Thanks

Kathi
khammer9@msn.com

You can sign up for your own phone # via the IP Relay. You can check it out at My IP Relay.com. You will get assigned your own number (no more having to have 2 numbers to call) and people can leave you messages, just like voice mail. And those messages are typed out and sent to you via email. The turn-around is within minutes, so it's pretty quick!

Timeport P935

Hello,
Since no one read my message? I am looking for buy the Timeport P935 (older model). I need it soon. Please email me. Deafbear@juno.com

Thank you,

Deafbear

Hello,
Since no one read my message? I am looking for buy the Timeport P935 (older model). I need it soon. Please email me. Deafbear@juno.com

Thank you,

Deafbear

Someone have it. she had purchased another mobile. I think that she never use Timeport P935. I will ask her if selling it. Let you know.

99% mobile phones in market does come with text-msg feature. Hmm... It just people who don't know how to use text-msg.

Voice to Text

Kathi, I use an answering service 24/7 and they simultaneously "fax" and "e-mail" the messages to me. It is a very nice setup but expensive. Since I use it for my business, it is justified. It might be cheaper if one did not need the 24/7. I pay $ 91 per month.

I would like to know if anyone at "AllDeaf" is using Dictomail.

Charlie
cslover@rotoform.com:wave:

Everytime I go there I only see a small box for the number to call. How do I set up my own number?

You can sign up for your own phone # via the IP Relay. You can check it out at My IP Relay.com. You will get assigned your own number (no more having to have 2 numbers to call) and people can leave you messages, just like voice mail. And those messages are typed out and sent to you via email. The turn-around is within minutes, so it's pretty quick!

What is the best way to be contacted by:

1) a person who does not know how to text from their phone or that their cell does not have text message features to text me?

2) Is there a company ie: Answering service that will take in voice message and send me text? Many people do not want to be bothered having to deal with 2 different numbers

3) I have TMobile Sidekick LX 3 days ago, and have missed many appts, messages because of the things I listed above..

I do know I have email with TMobile, some people do not have email or computer and it is the texting and messages I need to get established.

Thanks

Kathi
khammer9@msn.com

Take advantage of using CSDVRS VP Alert. When someone dial your personal 800 number, can arrange email into text. And they leave a sign mail.

Recommend use window media player to be able to open the videomail on your cell phone. You said sidekick, forget it. But this is a feature you can take advantage to know someone is trying contact you by dialing phone number.

CSDVRS

Back