Texas police officer shot and killed 93 years old woman

The gun had to been planted to cover the freaken cop's ass! I bet it was the lady's cane the cops saw! :(

If she had a gun and wouldn't drop it when police told her to, the officer did the right thing. It doesn't matter a person's age, size, or appearance when they are brandishing a weapon that can kill a person. It wasn't a knife, it was a gun.

And also....this isn't about the Officer...it's about a 93 year old woman...if it had been a 30 year old the officer shot...probably wouldn't even make the news....Seniors can be deadly too!...

Also...the riots and marchings these people are making over this case....say what?....Something drastically needs to be done about Black on Black killings!...In other words, they are killing themselves...in my City, there is a Black on Black murder, even 2 or 3...just about every day.

Who know maybe the cops went to wrong house and scare the crap out of the woman. Cops had been spent to a wrong house before , I am not going to believe everything a cop said.

If she had a gun and wouldn't drop it when police told her to, the officer did the right thing. It doesn't matter a person's age, size, or appearance when they are brandishing a weapon that can kill a person. It wasn't a knife, it was a gun.

And also....this isn't about the Officer...it's about a 93 year old woman...if it had been a 30 year old the officer shot...probably wouldn't even make the news....Seniors can be deadly too!...

RR I agree with you. This is a very very sad story and we need more details before we can sit and judge. The only issue I have with this police officer is that this is his 2nd fatal shooting in two years. Most cops go their whole career and never fire their weapon. However, it is every police officers duty to go home safe to their families at the end of their shift. If this lady had a gun and pointed it at the police officer then he did what he had to do. I honestly don't see how a 93 year old would be safe with a gun anyway. When it comes to a gun you only have a split second to decide to shoot or not to shoot.

Most people know that pointing a gun at a cop counts as suicide by cop.

Any bullet will kill you, fired by a 93 year old or a young adult. Everyone is equally deadly with a gun.

Most people know that pointing a gun at a cop counts as suicide by cop.

Any bullet will kill you, fired by a 93 year old or a young adult. Everyone is equally deadly with a gun.

I realize that but we only are able to hear one side of this story and that is why I feel the way I do. Who know maybe the woman did want the cops to shoot her but we'll never know .

Back