Texas Dad and the rapist/molester....

Was it proven that the daughter had indeed been sexually assaulted? If she was, no way would I blame the father. Those who say he took the law in his own hands cannot imagine the horror he faced when he saw the man assaulting his father, and the majority of us cannot say we wouldn't have done the same thing. Pretty sure I know what my husband would have done...

Believe the article stated the Father heard his little girl's screams in the barn....ran into the barn and saw the SOB on top of the little girl...The little girl went to the hospital to see if in fact, she had been penetrated....(raped).

All in all, I would not give a rat's arse...if I saw a man on top of my little girl and she was screaming...I would have blown him away.

Imagine, if Texas dad is in jail and meet the his new roommate in cell.

TXD: Umm hello
RMC: Hey. I raped 5 girls and bury them... Alive
TXD: I killed the rapist who molester my daughter.
RMC: *whisper himself* I'm screw up.

I too would like to know all off the facts before making a judgement call on this one. But if it is indeed what they said it was then justice was swiftly served! It is sad that someone was killed but in the heat of the moment and with the passion involved I can definitely see how it could happen and do understand why. If it is legit then no legal recourse is necessary as the father and the daughter will have to live with this forever. Sad & wrong.

JUST IN..............UPDATE

A grand jury justified the actions of the father and will not bring charges against him.
Evidence of sexual assault on the daughter was presented and evidence that the man's pants were down to his ankles was presented.

JUST IN..............UPDATE

A grand jury justified the actions of the father and will not bring charges against him.
Evidence of sexual assault on the daughter was presented and evidence that the man's pants were down to his ankles was presented.

Resolved.

Move on.

Pray for the little girl's future. She'll never be the same after what that monster did to her.

Thats good to hear, yes I just read that grand jury won't indict him. Kudo! Justice has been served. Time to move on.

Pray for the little girl's future. She'll never be the same after what that monster did to her.
Don't forget the dad. He saw something he will never forget, and killed a man because of it. If he were to remain unaffected, it would be a shock to me.

Don't forget the dad. He saw something he will never forget, and killed a man because of it. If he were to remain unaffected, it would be a shock to me.

Yes, but I'd say the little girl's state of mind and spirit are much more fragile.

Something like this saddens me so deeply....Never could understand Why a man would want to rape a child.....

That man is dead now!...Gone to Hell...but the memory will always be with the Father that he took a life, and the little girl, so much trauma she will have to endure, perhaps for a lifetime.

Something like this saddens me so deeply....Never could understand Why a man would want to rape a child.....

That man is dead now!...Gone to Hell...but the memory will always be with the Father that he took a life, and the little girl, so much trauma she will have to endure, perhaps for a lifetime.

If you believe in Hell, sure. But I don't, and I believe there is a personal hell in prison for pedophiles. Prisoners have zero tolerance for pedos, and pedos would never find peace in prison. If a pedo is dead, he is not suffering at all.

As for SYG, I do believe there are limits. You can't keep on hitting, shooting, kicking, etc. Hit the perp once or twice to temporarily disable (i.e. a shot to the leg) or to scare them away. SYG is not meant to kill the perps if that could be avoided, nor is it meant to be a form of revenge (like that guy who shot and killed a neighbor's boy because he thought the boy stole his guns--no proof at any time). Nor does SYG permit someone to chase down a suspected perp.

I read this on line a few days and while the press did not say who the dad was the press printed the name of a neigbor the lived next to him. And there was a lot details release about the property the dad lived on . People that lives near the little girl will know who she from all the details the press printed.
I can't believe the name of the dad's neighbor was release to the press. That is just like giving out the little girl name.

I read this on line a few days and while the press did not say who the dad was the press printed the name of a neigbor the lived next to him. And there was a lot details release about the property the dad lived on . People that lives near the little girl will know who she from all the details the press printed.
I can't believe the name of the dad's neighbor was release to the press. That is just like giving out the little girl name.

The media will do what it takes to get more publicity out of people involved. I have read articles where the perp or victim's address was listed, even email addresses and phone numbers.

I do wonder if the neighbor consented to having their information released or if they were bribed?

Whatever, dude. Even when I agree with you, you try to distance yourself.

So, the girl's fragility is less than her father's? I made it clear that both were impacted by it all but still the heart and concerns go out to the little girl because she's only 5 years old and experienced the full brunt of the rape attack.

If you believe in Hell, sure. But I don't, and I believe there is a personal hell in prison for pedophiles. Prisoners have zero tolerance for pedos, and pedos would never find peace in prison. If a pedo is dead, he is not suffering at all.

As for SYG, I do believe there are limits. You can't keep on hitting, shooting, kicking, etc. Hit the perp once or twice to temporarily disable (i.e. a shot to the leg) or to scare them away. SYG is not meant to kill the perps if that could be avoided, nor is it meant to be a form of revenge (like that guy who shot and killed a neighbor's boy because he thought the boy stole his guns--no proof at any time). Nor does SYG permit someone to chase down a suspected perp.

Are you a lawyer?

Back