Test message

Old Martian

Reaction score
I'm getting error messages. I'm trying Firefox...

I use an Internet Explorer-type browser called "Slimbrowser" which I've used for years. Love it. But that may be my problem. I tried posting a reply to a message but after typing the message and click the send button, I got a message saying my message needed one more letter and gave me a new black to write a message. I did. Same message. I did it again. Same message.

So I posted a new message under "Test Message" Same issue.

So I opened Firefox and posted the message that you replied to. I'm typing this message in Internet Explorer. Yeah, I'll copy it to the clipboard before I send it.

The I'm going to try Chrome and then go back to Slimbrowser.

By the way, I was reading a one-entry blog and wanted to reply (or post) to it but could not find a link to do that. Was I missing something?

Thank.
OM

The error shows up when using Slimbrowser.

Attached is a clip showing the error. The message I'm trying to send is not shown because Slimbrowser apparently ate it!

OM

Attachments

• Snip.png
    Snip.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
Often a certain number of posts are required before you can use all features.

Are you a deaf person?

The error shows up when using Slimbrowser.

Attached is a clip showing the error. The message I'm trying to send is not shown because Slimbrowser apparently ate it!

OM

From what I see in the screenshot, that's not a problem with the browser, that's standard procedure for text input software.. it avoids posting of empty posts that the staff would have to go back and edit/remove later. That type of error should happen in any browser.

Back