Terrorists ownz America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Have you heard the news about Jeffery Ake, an Indiana man who was kidnapped from a water treatment plant near Baghdad? Well, he is the 14th American who was kidnapped (Nichlas Berg was the first, unfortuneately he was beheaded). The Bush administration including Condoleezza Rice and Bush's press secretary, Scott McClellan said that, "Any time there is a hostage, it is a high priority for the US, our postition is well known when it comes to negotiating." While Rice said, "Obviously, The US continues to hold to a policy that we do not negotiate with terrorists, It only encourages them".

Now for once, I agree with not negotiating with the terrorists because the Terrorists are attempting to hurt America because Ake apparently pleaded for life and urged the US to withdraw. Now, if i was in his shoes of course i would plead for life but altough i would've fought for my life though but anyway I wouldnt even dare to urge America to withdraw... that is just a folly... what was he thinking? Well probably because he is scared shitless and it could make him say retarded things like that.

America cant simply just withdraw from this huge mess in Iraq, that would hurt America and make them look like fools. They have to continue to fight, despite the moronic declaration of War that Bush made on Iraq. What amuses me the most are the Terrorists. They continue to do this moronic, idiotic act towards innocent Americans who have nothing to do with them and expects America to withdraw... wow laugh at those assholes... However, those terrorists have suceeded to piss off the Government and the Bush Administration and to scare the shit out of the American civilians. Those terrorists have also succeeded to create a mass stereotype of the Muslims in Iraq... From doing this hostage thing, it makes the Americans hate muslims even more and that is retarded also. What America has to do is to ignore the hostages because the terrorists simply just want attention.

source:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/04/13/iraq.hostage/index.html

What bothers me the most is that the guy's wife said she doesn't want her husband's whereabout to be out in the public, Media had no respect for her wishes.

Well, I have to disagree with you there Nusentinsaino, pleading for your life is not gotta make the terrorists letting you go home-free. The terrorists doesn't give a crap about American people or America itself. Of course the terrorists would want to tell you what to say to get what they want, that's why they uses hostages to wake up America, But you think the terrorists wouldn't kill him anyways either way? I think they would. I don't think that America should ignore the hostages because, If it was you instead of him would you want that? I wouldn't. If they have a problem with our governement get them don't get the innocents that has nothing to do with this. :crazy:

I think that your train of thought was the same thought that the government exhibited in Vietnam. Instead of calling them hostages then, though, they were called Prisoners of War (P.O.W.s). Every time someone was taken away from their family, their friends, their safety, the government made a show of, "We'll get the back at any cost, except negotation."

NEVER, EVER exclude it a possible tool from your toolbox of winning. The terrorists can better predict our behavior and are expecting some kind of fight from us. What better way for THEM to continue to wear us down by continuing to take hostages and know we'll never negotiate for them back?

I still think we need to get OUT of Iraq ASAP.

Dennis said:
I still think we need to get OUT of Iraq ASAP.

I second that!!!

-----------------------------

Look it at this way, what if it was your child that was kidnapped? Are you going to agree how the American are dealing with this? by letting the Terrorists kill your child in the most cruel way or maybe slowly who knows?....

I don't agree on how the American government are dealing with the kidnapping situation, there's no such a reason for them to keep killing innocent American just cause they want their power, what if they had kidnapped the president of the US? I'm sure the government in American will do anything in the power to free the president and bring him home safe but they can't do that for those innocent Americans who doesn't even deserved to get killed...

It seem to me the goverment is just want to protecting themselves instead of protecting the innocent American people too....

Thats what i meant Cherri, Pleading for life wont get you home-free. I know what you mean, If i was in that hostage's shoes... i wouldnt want to be ignored but what im trying to say is that America and the Bush administration has to focus on the war in Iraq instead of the hostage situation because the war itself is trying to stop the terrorists so we gotta let it go.

Angel, The hostage is like a bee in a colony of millions of bees, When one bee dies... the whole colony ignores it and continues with the important things to keep the colony alive, While the president is like the Queen bee, the whole colony has to protect it or the colony will fail... so therefore the bee is not important (The hostage that is).

Nusentinsaino said:
Angel, The hostage is like a bee in a colony of millions of bees, When one bee dies... the whole colony ignores it and continues with the important things to keep the colony alive, While the president is like the Queen bee, the whole colony has to protect it or the colony will fail... so therefore the bee is not important (The hostage that is).

Haha, I like the way you put it this way, and yeah, you're right ;)

Nusentinsaino said:
Thats what i meant Cherri, Pleading for life wont get you home-free. I know what you mean, If i was in that hostage's shoes... i wouldnt want to be ignored but what im trying to say is that America and the Bush administration has to focus on the war in Iraq instead of the hostage situation because the war itself is trying to stop the terrorists so we gotta let it go.

Oh, Ok I thought the wording were yours instead of saying that is what Bush administration and Condoleezza Rice, are saying. :dizzy: Sorry that I misunderstood. :whistle:

I understand what you are trying to say now, I agree with you that they focus so much on Iraq and not the hostages, You know why? Because it's not them that are in the hostages postion. If they were I bet you things would have been differently. :roll: Just like 9/11 was swept under the rug and now the hostages are being ignored? Sounds so much that Bush would do.

of course...

Bush deserves the "crappiest President of 2nd term" award!

Hmmm...speaking of terrorists...don't we even have some of our own terrorists against other terriorists? lol...

you know, for revenge at gulf war, 9/11th, and Operational Iraq Freedom, etc...

Steel said:
Hmmm...speaking of terrorists...don't we even have some of our own terrorists against other terriorists? lol...

you know, for revenge at gulf war, 9/11th, and Operational Iraq Freedom, etc...

Obviously... Any soldier is a terrorist to the opposing Nation, and Yet the Americans claim that we are the 'good' fighting the 'evil' and thats bullshit. :roll:

Dennis[/quote said:
I still think we need to get OUT of Iraq ASAP
I completely agree with you. Situations in Iraq get worser and worser daily. Even some GOP warned Bush to pull it out from Iraq before it gets too late.

Nusentinsaino said:
Excellent analogy :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back