Terrorist Attack in India :(

They did not say how many terrorists attacked the Mumbai on that day. Does anyone know with source to provide some proof?

There were actually fifteen terrorists that attacked those locations. Nine of them were killed and another one got caught. The remaining five terrorists are on lam and the police and security forces are looking for them. Those 'missing' terrorists still have an opportunity to attack so I hope they will be caught before their plan to attack.

Mumbai attacks - city fears five terrorists are 'missing' - Times Online

There were actually fifteen terrorists that attacked those locations. Nine of them were killed and another one got caught. The remaining five terrorists are on lam and the police and security forces are looking for them. Those 'missing' terrorists still have an opportunity to attack so I hope they will be caught before their plan to attack.

Mumbai attacks - city fears five terrorists are 'missing' - Times Online

Gawd! I hope they will find the 5 missing terrorists before they kill some more people, the plan was to kill 5,000 people. I'm having goosebumps now. I hate terrorists!! :pissed:

Gawd! I hope they will find the 5 missing terrorists before they kill some more people, the plan was to kill 5,000 people. I'm having goosebumps now. I hate terrorists!! :pissed:

what's scary is the fact that these terrorists become more and more emboldened to attack. eventually, the death of 5,000 people won't be enough. soon it will be 6,000 and then 10,000 -- and the acts of terrorism will begin to escalate with the next act being more severe than the last.

Shame on Muslims for not hunting down groups who kill in name of their gods.

If Christianity (or Catholics) are able to join forces to crack down KKK or other hatred groups, why can't Muslims do the same thing?

Shame on Muslims for not hunting down groups who kill in name of their gods.

If Christianity (or Catholics) are able to join forces to crack down KKK or other hatred groups, why can't Muslims do the same thing?

:confused:

Brave nanny.

...When a mother leaves her baby in the care of another, be it for an hour or a day, it requires a tremendous amount of trust. We hope and pray that our baby will be well taken care of, fed, clothed properly and watched carefully. We try to ensure that if G‑d Forbid there is a problem, the caretaker will know what to do, who to call, how to care for our child. But how many of us can assume that if the situation arises, that our caretaker will actually risk her life for our child? How many of us really feel that our babysitter would die to save our baby?

The Holtzbergs were blessed with such a selfless, brave and heroic caretaker. There is no question that if it were not for the actions of Sandra Samuel, Moshe's nanny, he would not have survived the ordeal. Sandra was on the bottom floor of the Chabad House when the terrorists stormed in. She barricaded herself while she cowered from the shootings and bombings happening above her head. She did not dare leave her hiding spot until the next day, when the attacks seemed to have stopped. It was only then that she heard little Moshe crying.

She easily could have ran out, saving herself. It would have been understandable. After all, the terrorists didn't know that anyone was left inside alive. If they heard the crying, they would come back in to finish the job. It would have made most sense for her to get out of there as quickly as possible. But she didn't. She couldn't. Little Moshe was calling her name.

Sandra left her barricaded room and went upstairs for Moshe. She found him, next to his parents and soaked in their blood. She grabbed him and ran.

Miraculously, the terrorists who were still on the roof of the Chabad House didn't hear or see her or Moshe. Miraculously, this little orphan survived because of his caretaker who risked everything to save him.

Baby Moshe, who just turned two on Shabbat, is now with his maternal grandparents. He will be living with them in Israel. His grandparents are already taking care of his older sibling who is unfortunately quite ill and in Israel for treatment. Not long ago Moshe lost another sibling to a degenerative genetic disease. They are currently working on getting a visa to bring Sandra to Israel. Right now, she is the only one little Moshe will respond to.

This little orphan survived because of his caretaker who risked everything to save himAs Moshe grows older, he will have to struggle with the reality of what happened to his parents. Trying to make sense, at any age, of senseless brutality and death is the greatest of challenges. He will not be able to understand why it happened. No one can. And as loving as his grandparents are, they are not his parents.

But through his pain and loss, he will also hear the stories of the incredible work his parents did, the numerous lives they touched and people they helped. And he will be blessed with the knowledge that his nanny, the very woman his parents trusted to care for him, gave him the utmost gift and risked everything for his well being. Nothing will ever replace the loss Moshe has endured. And nothing will fill the void that Gavriel and Rivka left when they were taken from this world. But Sandra Samuel is a light amidst this darkness. Sandra is the proof that when people show their evil, others will show their beauty and greatness.

Sandra Samuel is a true heroine.
Sandra Samuel: A Heroine in Mumbai - Personal Reflections

That was a very moving story Reba. Thanks for sharing it with us. ;)

That was a very moving story Reba. Thanks for sharing it with us. ;)
You're welcome. The story touched me. Even with all the violence there are still stories of bravery and caring for others.

It would be ironic, wouldn't it, Reba, if the MOSSAD were behind the attacks? :hmm:

I thought you don't like it as you keep blame on Bush like forever. :lol:

You just talk like in past, there's matters to say if Bush is blamed for 9/11 but not all of it, it was terrorist want attacked us and president or congress are irresponsible to handle with terrorist, it was back in pre-9/11, even we don't know until happened, there's other terrorist attack was in 1993, remember about WTC bombing and terrorists are tried to took both of towers down but failed, it seems like government don't learn their lesson until 9/11 occurred.

In other way, PATRIOT Act need to be change or repeal and find way to make anti-terrorist law instead take our rights away, however both of congress and president are blamed for pass this law, regardless on parties.

Some leftover bombs were found and then defused at the railway station.

The U.S. did warn India of terrorist attack in Mumbai before it happened.

Navy chief Sureesh Mehta earlier called India's failure to act on multiple warnings "a systemic failure."

India had received a warning from the United States that militants were plotting a waterborne assault on Mumbai, according to a U.S. official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitive nature of intelligence information.

FOXNews.com - Police: 'Leftover' Explosive Devices Found, Defused at Mumbai Train Station - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

You need to wrap the tin foil a little tighter.

:lol:
I was just ribbing you, Reba. I don't even bother researching the evidence for/against this attack being a false-flag operation. I have friends who waste their time doing that, and we have had animated conversations about this. I think it is a waste of time because ultimately it is much ado about nothing, as far as results occur.

:lol:
I was just ribbing you, Reba. I don't even bother researching the evidence for/against this attack being a false-flag operation. I have friends who waste their time doing that, and we have had animated conversations about this. I think it is a waste of time because ultimately it is much ado about nothing, as far as results occur.
You can offer the tin foil to your friends then. :lol:

Back