Terrific Tuesdays are Awesome!!

Jasmine4lakshmi

Reaction score
Yesterday was a manic monday, and I came home from work just plain mad at the world. Today, on the otherhand Tuesday turned out Terrific. I had to go to the ER to get checked out, and I got to finally see my baby in an ultrasound. Yay!!! My baby is healthy and strong and moving around. It's such an awesome sight to see and just made this pregnancy even more real to me. lol. I just needed to share the great news. I ended up being dehydrated, so now I have to drink 2 liters of water a day. Guess the toilet and I are going to be such great friends for the next 7 months. lol.

Glad to hear it!...My Tuesday (today) was good too, beautiful day here in Florida.

Being pregnant....stay close to the bathrooms! It's understandable!...I always loved being pregnant!

that good signs,Jasmine

mostly pregnant mothers always careful need eat and drink tons water what doctor says makes sure baby ok..

BUT junk food warns stay out it but must eat healthy food,fruit and vegetable but pregnant mother dont listen to doctor for junk food that stupid!! And get baby BIG

But AM sickness some first time mom learn got and some not got one

So far it's been an easy pregnancy. Morning sickness is pretty much gone, just get tired easily. :)

Aw, that's great to hear! Luckily morning sickness is nonexistent in my gene pool but I was extremely sluggish during my pregnancy, the pillow was my best friend for a long while. It's normal to feel exhausted, especially when your caffeine intake is oh-so-limited ;)

Keep us informed and rest easy! :wave:

Back