Terra Nova

You can check the status of shows you like even if you're not a member, or get a free trial. My TV doesn't support captions on any h+ shows, but I'd say at least half the shows I want to watch have captions.

Going off my playlist:

Sadly, the Colbert Report doesn't. :( I crank it up loud because I have a hard time understanding him speak compared to other shows, or maybe the audience screaming just gets in the way...

Law and Order SVU has captions on the newer seasons, but none on the back episodes. As far as I know there's captions on every episode if you use netflix.

Top Shot doesn't have captions, but you don't really need captions to watch people shoot at things.

Grey's Anatomy has captions, but you have to wait for new episodes to get captions.

Bones has captions.

2/5 Covert Affairs episodes have captions.

The entire series of Dead Like Me has captions.

House has captions.

Regenesis has no captions.

In Plain Sight has captions.

Modern Family has captions.

Glee has captions that take forever.

Against The Wall has no captions.

Almost none of the movies or documentaries have captions.

I'd suggest getting a trial, and seeing how you like the CCs for yourself. All the good shows are starting or resuming right now, so there's lots to try out.

I have noticed that on some of the TV series, some of the episodes are missing CCs. Why do they pick and choose some of the series to CC? Why not all or none? Some of the Bewitched series are missing CCs.

You can check the status of shows you like even if you're not a member, or get a free trial. My TV doesn't support captions on any h+ shows, but I'd say at least half the shows I want to watch have captions.

Going off my playlist:

Sadly, the Colbert Report doesn't. :( I crank it up loud because I have a hard time understanding him speak compared to other shows, or maybe the audience screaming just gets in the way...

Law and Order SVU has captions on the newer seasons, but none on the back episodes. As far as I know there's captions on every episode if you use netflix.

Top Shot doesn't have captions, but you don't really need captions to watch people shoot at things.

Grey's Anatomy has captions, but you have to wait for new episodes to get captions.

Bones has captions.

2/5 Covert Affairs episodes have captions.

The entire series of Dead Like Me has captions.

House has captions.

Regenesis has no captions.

In Plain Sight has captions.

Modern Family has captions.

Glee has captions that take forever.

Against The Wall has no captions.

Almost none of the movies or documentaries have captions.

I'd suggest getting a trial, and seeing how you like the CCs for yourself. All the good shows are starting or resuming right now, so there's lots to try out.

I thought "Dead Like Me" was a 1-season show? I haven't seen any new episodes in a long time. I loved the show.

That sounds interesting to watch. Hopefully it comes up on Hulu with captions. :)

The show was ok. It was nice to see some dinosaur action in the first episode.

I thought "Dead Like Me" was a 1-season show? I haven't seen any new episodes in a long time. I loved the show.

I like it, too. "New Amsterdam" is good and also is one season. I read up on the reason why. Somebody objected to the show because of copyrights problem so they yanked the show.

Back