Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Buyer's beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is that woman? Anyways, I'm straight.

You don't care if you have criminal record or mental hospital so what's about any woman you like to be date?

Most women avoid men who have criminal record and mental hospital.

Wait a minute. It said Bonus Materials MAY NOT BE subtitled and you bought it anyway?! Sounds to me like it's your own fault.

You don't care if you have criminal record or mental hospital so what's about any woman you like to be date?

Most women avoid men who have criminal record and mental hospital.

However, what about my girlfriend dies, no worry about that, so I don't need to be date with someone. I am tired about beautiful girls after 30s.

Wait a minute. It said Bonus Materials MAY NOT BE subtitled and you bought it anyway?! Sounds to me like it's your own fault.

Sometimes, WB did have label "may not be subtitled" on some movies such
as 300, Nip/Tuck, Unaccompanied Minors, Astronaut Farmer, etc. does
have subtitles on extras. I have them are subtitled on extras. I couldn't
believe WB has not following the settlement for TV Show or I saw on back on the box of Blu-ray that has English subtitled, but DVD are not
subtitled on extras.

It looks like you are dependence on someone to use money for you, that means you aren't good responsibility of life, such as job or school, even stay home for nothing, if you get kick out then you are screw up, that's happens in anytime.

It won't be happened to me, because my family loves me no matter what.

AGREED, CCfan, you know better, it's your fault.

:werd: There's a fine print on the back of DVD holder that warns consumer that the bonus materials MAY NOT be subtiled or captioned. People often overlook the fine print :roll:

I don't really care for bonus materials, the movie itself is what matters to me period.

AGREED, CCfan, you know better, it's your fault.

You are wrong! If you continue. I will ask to Vampy to this thread need to be closed before you reply it! :now case closed:
Now I won the war!

You are wrong! If you continue. I will ask to Vampy to this thread need to be closed before you reply it! :now case closed:
Now I won the war!
Being the person to say something last doesn't necessarily mean you won the argument.

After all, the DVD case did say "MAY NOT". That doesn't mean YES or NO... just MAYBE.

Being the person to say something last doesn't necessarily mean you won the argument.

After all, the DVD case did say "MAY NOT". That doesn't mean YES or NO... just MAYBE.

I agree with you. Vampy, do you please this thread is closed now, thanks! ;)
If you closed this thread, I will won the war!

Now I won the war!

No, you don't read fine print on back and ahead to buy it, it's YOUR FAULT, period.

Won the war? you need professional help, that's very dumb answer that you had replied.

Get a life.

Only I care about bonus materials are for:
-Both the Broadcast Version and Extended Cut of
Episode 7 - The Demon Hand

- Terminated Scenes: Unaired Moments

Pacman, calm down... I don't care about other bonus materials just like making of, and other dumb bonus materials.
There are deleted scenes, alternative ending and others that I liked are good. Terminated Scenes and extended cut that I wanted to see with captions, maybe, I might be asking for my cousin to create transcript. I don't need ASL interpreter. Transcription
just like closed-captioning is the best.
I already have transcription for Back to
the Future for bonus materials.

Mod Note:

Thread locked at creator's request. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back