Teneesse (TN - I can not spell the name )

Keeshanne12

Reaction score
Hello,

Any one who live in TN a friend of mine who lives in TN but did not mention where area is.. so my guess it is South Western, do they have Unviersity for deaf or deaf community there? Thank you :D

Hello,

Any one who live in TN a friend of mine who lives in TN but did not mention where area is.. so my guess it is South Western, do they have Unviersity for deaf or deaf community there? Thank you :D

There is a large deaf community in the Memphis area, but the school for the deaf is in the eastern part of the state--Knoxville.

I know where Memphis,Tenn that city is outside of my hometown in North Little Rock,Arkansas

you can find road atlas to easy find ok?

There is also a large Deaf community in Nashville, TN. League for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing can get you connected. I live at the Bill Rice Ranch in TN, so I know some of the people there.

NMM

There is also a large Deaf community in Nashville, TN. League for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing can get you connected. I live at the Bill Rice Ranch in TN, so I know some of the people there.

NMM

We were living in Franklin when my son was diagnosed. The League is where I learned ASL, and wher my son and I had our first contact with the deaf community. He attended pre-school at Bill Wilkerson,and I did not like their oral philosophy, so after his pre-school, we would hang out at the League. Back then it was called the League for the Hearing Impaired. I volunteered as a TDD operator there while he was at Mama Lere. Are you by any chance related to the McConnell's that train Tn. Walkers in that area?

Good morning to everyone i am back :)

I have bought a ticket flying to Seattle on Christmas so i am wondering how will I get to TN or Texas from Seatle, I am thinking to catch a bus or train to get in TN from SEATTLE but I am not sure if there is possible to get in TN by Train or Bus so what was that called? When I get in Seattle to stay with my friends for a few weeks before going down in TN :) and also would like to know how many hours to get there from Seattle.... Many many thank you for your helping so you all are ROCK!!!!

Hello,

Your friend must be living in Texas where a college for the deaf called Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf, also known as SWCID is located?

Or, did I misunderstood?

Good morning to everyone i am back :)

I have bought a ticket flying to Seattle on Christmas so i am wondering how will I get to TN or Texas from Seatle, I am thinking to catch a bus or train to get in TN from SEATTLE but I am not sure if there is possible to get in TN by Train or Bus so what was that called? When I get in Seattle to stay with my friends for a few weeks before going down in TN :) and also would like to know how many hours to get there from Seattle.... Many many thank you for your helping so you all are ROCK!!!!
Whether it is Texas or Tennessee, you can fly, ride in buses (Greyhound.com) and train (Amtrak.com). I don't know if Amtrak has services they stop in Tennessee but they do pass through the state to elsewhere.

Back