Tell Your Friends About AllDeaf on Facebook, Win an iPad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will only make the link view-able to people on your friends list. Not all AD members will see it.
Thanks. :)

Did you get a notification that I posted it? Probably not as we are not listed as friends on FB even though I would not mind that.
No, I didn't. I don't have any AD members on my FB, so I assume I'm not on their FB either. I don't post anything on my FB. Other people do but I don't keep up with it. Nothing personal. :giggle:

Where are we supposed to post it on FB? On the profile? The wall? :dunno:

Me, too! Done! :D

hello, i have no clue how to win ipad3, please help me. i am hard of hearing and been with my deaf friends alot and some of us went to Boston to state house to tell congressmen that we need support to keep stavios and other deaf offices to stay open so they can help us all who needs help. stavios is great helping ppl out. they know what to do. so we told congressmen there alot of deaf ppl or hard of hearing and others who really need help. thank you for listening to me, is this how i try to win the ipad3 i hope please, thank you, i always help ppl too at church, shelter, deaf group. i am friendly with ppl too. have good day, from diane clayton:cool2:

Hi FRIENDS ~ Been way too long since I've been here. Tried to come back a few times and encountered some difficulties. Does this mean we are connected via FB , too ?
Yes.. Please do include me as an entrant in this I PAD 3 contest.
Mucho Gracias, Merci Besucoup , etc. :)

Interesting that some members' first post at AD is not an introduction post but an entry into the contest. :giggle:

And, although my wife does, I don't have an account at Facebook or any similar site....

And, although my wife does, I don't have an account at Facebook or any similar site....
She can help you set up an account. You can have one without being involved in it. You can have a very bland one like I have. :lol:

Mostly I have an account so I can view other people's FB when they tell me to look at their new baby pictures. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back